𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙞𝙡 ➦ 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙣

◼friendship au

"You act like you don't know."

______

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

______

" you will leave me now ?" Yuta said to Taeil who already stand up and takes all of his things.

"Yeah. sorry, Yuta san." Yuta pouted, while Taeil just gives him silly smile.

"but our project is not done yet, Hyung."

"ah about that, Taeyong will take my place. " Yuta looks at him unbelievably. Taeil just says bye to him.

at your apartment,

"he will be late," Jaehyun said with patting your shoulder. "I know, he told me."

the bell rings. then you come to open the door.

you smiled at Taeil.

"Taeil Oppa."

Taeil looks at you confused. you rarely call him Oppa. when he looks at the boy who stands behind you. then he understands.

"hyung come in."

Jung Jaehyun ?

"eh okay."

Taeil looks at the table which is already full of food. he just smiles and looks at Jaehyun who still being proud of himself.

"maybe we can say that Jaehyun is pro at this," you said while patting Jaehyun's shoulder.

"well with a little help of course. Taeil Hyung made the cake by the way. " Jaehyun pointing at the blue cakes with happy birthday on them.

"really?"

Taeil trying so hard not to looking blushing. well, Jaehyun or anyone of course can see that.

"wah, Oppa can bake too? such a material husband you are."

"you guys already come. go sit down." Jungwoo glare at you. "Noona what' s with you? you make our guest standing too long."

you sit beside Jungwoo, in front of Jaehyun.

"so Hyungs, how is college?"

"it's boring. " Jaehyun said. "maybe, because you don't have a girlfriend."

"do you want to be my girlfriend? "

Taeil choked and Jungwoo gives him a glass of water. "thank you."

"huh?" you look at Jaehyun confused.

silently, Jungwoo sees how Jaehyun smiling playfully.

on the other line, Jungwoo sees how tense Taeil is.

"Are you okay Hyung?" Jungwoo asked.

"I am okay."

"you said my college is bored because I don't have a girlfriend. " Jaehyun pouted.

Taeil looks at you who still look at Jaehyun surprised.

"yeah, Jaehyun- ah you shouldn't say that kind of thing if you just want to jokes around." Taeil glares at Jaehyun.

"I do."

Jungwoo takes your hands, "sis, he is joking."

"no, I don't. so, starting from today, you are my girlfriend now." Jaehyun smiled.

Jungwoo sees how Jaehyun looks at Taeil.

Taeil who still didn't believe what happens, suddenly standing from his seat, makes everyone Look at him.

"i need to go."

Jungwoo just gets the situation. he feels the need to help Taeil Hyung "oh Yuta hyung said the project is big right?"

Taeil collect his things with nodded. "so, you mean that you will leave before we-"

Jungwoo glare at Jaehyun. "he will do projects, noona. understand him, okay?" you who look confused as Jaehyun just nodded.

"I will leave, have fun guys."

then, Taeil leaves your place and goes somewhere that makes him calm.

the end

sorry for super, not cool ends, by the way.

𝙉𝘾𝙏 𝙄𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 | angstजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें