Epilogue 1

6 months later
A phone call from ASR broke Aman's sleep
A late-night call from ASR was something ordinary for Aman, being a right-hand man of a CEO it is part of his job description. However, since Khushi bhabhi has been declared as the owner, few habits of His boss has been reduced, gone are the days when Aman used to get late-night calls for discussing some projects, deals, or files, now the calls are to get the address of roadside joints, so that boss can woo his angry wife. Well ASR CAN CHANGE BUT KHUSHI BHABHI!
Aman: what did you do Now?
Khushi: it's me Aman bhaiya.
Aman: khushi bhabhi! everything alright? ASR is fine... Anjali! Is she ok?
Khushi: Di... Just come here soon we are at the global care hospital.
Aman: I'll be there.
A sense of terror ran through his body Anjali's due date was supposed to be next month. Then why is she in the hospital now? Is the baby okay? He ran out of the apartment. returned twice first to take his mobile and then the car keys. Keeping calm and patient in these events is most recommended but can we implement it.
Somehow managing himself he reached the hospital safe and sound
Only to find Raizada's sitting in the waiting area outside the delivery room.
Aman: how come this soon? her due date was next month?
Nani came to his salvation with a feeling of positivity in her words.
Nani: don't worry my child. It seems laad saheb doesn't want mother to wait.
And it's nothing unnatural.
She and Manorama mami were the only people amongst the Raizada's to have the ordeal of these situations. Whereas Others were restless. Khushi was found pacing in the corridor. Which was giving a headache to her husband.
Arnav: Khushi can you please sit down. Your constant pacing is not going to benefit Di but surely will give me a headache. Arnav was the most worried one and his uneasiness was making him frustrated.
Payal and Akash being composed and little organized were handling the situation in better ways. They informed Gupta's who were on their way, and video called Lavanya and Nk who were in Rajasthan to conduct yet another photoshoot. even arranged for tea and coffee to calm everyone.
The whole night went by, now it was dawn, and the patience level of every waiting soul was fading. But then they heard the voice. The first cry of the newest member. No sound can be as soothing as the first cry, it took away the unidentified fear. Brought in tears of joy. Hugs were exchanged. Soon the Nurse came out.
Nurse: Congratulations it's a healthy baby girl.
Aman: how is Anjali?
Nurse: mother and daughter both are fine.
Aman: can I go in
Nurse: Are you Aman?
Aman gave her the nod.
Nurse: then move in fast, your daughter is waiting inside.

His daughter, his child, his princess, his family. Aman was waiting to hear these words. Even though he was sure Anjali was the one for him. Even though he did the best he can to woo her. Yet he knew she needed time to completely surrender To him. We can only try to understand or comfort the one who is suffering. But the one who is going through is the only one who knows what the pain is. Moving on from divorce is not easy. Specifically when it was startling. It's true Anjali is not in love with shyaam and it's also true that she has feelings for Aman. But the bigger truth is she lived a life with Shyaam, who turned out to be a con man. She can never forget there was once a time that same person was a life for her. And it is not easy to move on from something which was so happening and joyful. At least she thought it was. And Aman understands it.
As he entered the room the only thing he could feel was contentment, which he longed for.
Anjali smiled at him
Anjali: Aman look our daughter is so adorable.
Aman: our daughter
Aman repeated the words again and again trying to recognize if it's real or a dream.
Anjali: our daughter.
The feeling was so overwhelming
He came there and hugged Anjali.
Then taking his daughter in his arms carefully, he kissed her forehead
Aman: you are my daughter. Not even your mum can change the fact now. And if she even tries to think to get away from me. I would not let her do that.

Soon the Raizada's and Gupta's who were impatient barged in.
Trying to get hold of the baby one after the other.
Arnav was the only one who hadn't taken the girl yet. And by the looks, he was not even planning to. Anjali and khushi both understood he was afraid to hold a baby.
Khushi nudged Buwaji to take charge.
Buwaji: haay re Nand Kishore! Arnav bitwa, why are you standing come take hold of the Princess?
Arnav felt awkward he knows khushi did this on purpose.
Arnav: no Buwaji, she is so small we should let her be.
Buwaji: what are you talking bitwa! Of course, she is small, come you should get used to of holding babies. Or else what will you do when Sankadevi gives birth.
Khushi went crimson
Arnav took the initiative and finally took hold of the princess, khushi was there to guide him.
Fragile was an underrated term no word can describe how soft and delicate babies are.
Khushi: has any one decided on the name or we would be calling her princess for a lifetime?
Anjali: its not a bad option either. Eying Aman
Aman quickly googled some names which meant Princess
Aman: Amara
Anjali: so its decided my princess will be called as Amara Aman Mathur.