The End

A month passed by
And Khushi's new obsession was baby Amara.
Since the day she was born. Khushi was with baby Amara like a second skin.
And it was not just khushi who was doing this Aman was also on maternity leave. Lavanya and Akash were substituting for him.
And in that one week, the Lavanya and Akash's respect towards Aman grew ten times higher. Because Aman was getting substituted by 2 of the best employees in AR and yet they felt too loaded.
And it was not like Aman was entirely freed up for his next 3 months of maternity leave. He was helping Akash and Lavanya where ever required.
Payal was working too. Although she joined AR only to help Anjali, and Anjali quit the job long back. Payal even had a thought of leaving her work which she thought Manorama would be happy with. But the newfound confidence she attained through her work was very comforting. It was her path towards self-growth. And not to forget Manorma was very supportive towards her she straight away denied Payal quitting AR.
Arnav's point of view.
I understand why Mami used to dislike Payal while she secretly appreciated khushi and Lavanya. Khushi was always independent and fierce had a right sense of judgment while payal was always dependent on others. Something Akash and Payal had in common both were too simple for the heinous world.
Khushi always had in her to adapt to changes. In this 7month of their marriage and a year before was a clear example.
She went through a lot from being defamed to leaving the place she grew up in. Finding a job in Delhi. Facing rejection from the love of her life. Getting engaged with Shyam. Her breakup with him. And most importantly, she learned to deal with the beast-like me. Although I try my best to be in my composed self the anger in me finds a way out some or the other way.

Sipping the coffee while sitting in our room I look at her she was going on and on about baby Amara. And how delightful it sounds for everyone else to me it gives anxiety. Similar to the one I was getting after meeting khushi. The one which makes me feel as I am going on a voyage with no navigation. The idea of becoming a parent is another journey he new khushi must be thinking about. Now that she is getting trained as a mother through baby Amara and getting teased now and then for how she would be a real mother. But I haven't talked about being a parent with her yet. I am sure she wants it but why had not she spoken anything about it. Is she afraid I won't be wishing the same? Is the fear of rejection holding her up?
Arnav: khushi!
I called her
She came and sat beside me
Khushi: what happened Arnavji, is something bothering you?
She asked while cupping my face with delicate hands
I took a while to gather up the words
Arnav: what are your thoughts on having a baby.
Khushi: but we already have baby Amara with us.
Arnav: what after Aman and DI get married and leave Shantivan.
Khushi: we can always go and meet them.
Arnav: so you saying you don't want us to have kids.
Khushi: did I say that?
Arnav: khushi it is written on your face that you want to have a child then why haven't you raised the topic with me? Am I that hard on you?
Khushi: okay, I don't deny that. And I know if I asked for it you would agree with me. But will that change the fact that you are doing everything just for me?
Arnav: what do you mean?
Khushi: why we got married Arnavji?
Arnav went silent.
Khushi: we were supposed to wait until you come to terms with marriage. But you didn't wait because safeguarding me from shyaam was more important. Then overcoming your fear of commitment.
Arnav: but that was the best decision I had ever taken. And see I am so happy with us.
Khushi: yet you get constantly scared of losing me. Arnavji it was not the fear of commitment you had. It was the fear of doing something horrible, of being a wrong partner, which frightened you. In this, you fail to realize that you are the most caring husband I could have ever blessed with. You are nothing like your father or anyone from your paternal family.
Arnav: I am beast.
Khushi: that's just the shield you carry, you are a prince and I am not talking about your bloodline I am talking about your heart, it's high time you accept it. You had lived your entire life doing things for others, you opened the fashion house because it was mumma's dream, you took care of Di, got married to me for my safety. You were always a selfless man, with a heart of gold.
And the next time we talk about babies, the question should be whether we are ready for a baby.

Arnav: thank you, thank you for storming into my life
Arnav: now if you agree that everyone deserves to be living for themselves first then, let start with you. What do you want to be?

Khushi's point of view:
It's been 7 months since Arnavji and I got married. Since then my life has changed a lot. I am not just is wife. I have the majority of Shares in AR under me.
It makes me the owner of AR. I also model exclusively for Arnavji's designs.
But today Arnavji asked me a simple question what do I want to be. I never asked this to myself no one did.
Khushi: I already have everything. I have you I have AR designs I even model for you. What else can I ask for?
Arnav: If you ask about growing the family, keeping my fear aside, being your husband I genuinely think this is not the right time for you to get into pregnancy, you are too fragile right now you are very young.
khushi: what do you mean by fragile I am not a kid ok
Arnav: khushi!
Khushi kept quiet
Arnav: secondly I think you have a lot of potential in you. Earlier when you did work for me since then I knew you have a lot in you. Why don't you explore for your personal growth? maybe join college indulge in your hobbies, open something of your own. Do something khushi something you love.

Anjali's point of view:

I still cannot believe I have given birth to a new life. She is so fragile. I had no idea how will I manage everything with her. It's my first time being a parent. But everyone has been so helpful, specifically khushiji and Aman. Aman had moved into shantiavan. I never thought someday I would ever be in a live-in relationship but life is unexpected. Aman deserves to stay with his daughter and until my divorce doesn't get finalized we cannot get married
It would be best for baby Amara. Aman is being a great father, how weird it sounds Aman has taken maternity leave, and he had the full support of his khushi Bhabi. Am sure every employee of AR Design must have been envious. Especially Sanchi my instincts were right. Sanchi did not have a problem with workings hrs. She was just envious of me getting special attention, especially from Aman. She had hots on Aman for a long time. But as she got to know about my pregnancy she took a step back. She knew then and there she was fighting a lost battle.
And My brother was right it was a futile attempt of hiding my identity. Aman and I were always meant to be. Yes, it was shocking for everyone when I came clean. But by then I was already going to quit the job. Now I know whenever I rejoin office I will be returning as a queen... well Shyam and Sanchi was right in one thing That I am Rani Sahiba and I deserved to be treated as one and Aman is doing the job quite well.

------ The End----
After a month of thinking
I decided to leave Khushi's career in hands of my reader
Simply because she had a lot of potentials she was good at everything.
Do comment what you liked and hated about trust in her

So here its the end
What do you guys think of the story?
Are you guys aware Wattpad finally gave recognition to Indian fanfiction writers?
Arshi is on their list
----
I am thankful to all my readers who despite getting slow updates stayed with me till the end
I love you all