My name, Khushi kumari Gupta Singh Raizada

Kindly ignore the typing errors, I haven't proofread it. And autocorrect has personal grudges with me so.. Be gentle

On thee way to office
Khushi: did you straightened our bed today?
Arnav: hmm
Khushi: kya! You but...
Arnav: you were taking shower and I had nothing to do.
Khushi thinking: he even accepted it! Now I am a hundred percent sure he is up to something.
Khushi: Arnav Ji can I play music.
Arnav: ya sure.
Khushi: I am sure, but Arnavji, are you sure that you are okay?
Arnav in thoughts: hell no, she would play some cheesy item no's I can't bear it
Arnav: yes I am sure.
Khushi: so then I can play MUSIC in YOUR car and you won't have a problem.
Arnav in thoughts: what is there to be sure when I already dug the grave for my self.
Arnav: if it makes you happy.
Khushi thinking: well should I be angry with him? No way, It is once in a lifetime moment. How can I let it go?
Khushi connects the ox with her phone.
And there it started a series of songs Starting with "hud hud dabang" followed by "bodyguard"
Arnav in thoughts: why is distance started to become longer than it is? I can't even increase the speed, that would be frightening for her. Oh damn another signal!
Khushi glanced at Irritated Arnav
Khushi thoughts: should I tease him? Today he cants even ask me to get out! What a day.
Khushi: what happened Arnav Ji?
Arnav in thoughts: oh I see she is taking advantage of my situation. But do I have another option than to let her be?
Arnav: nothing, you carry on with your Music.
Khushi in thoughts: okay, now I am panicking, what did he do?
As they reached Arnav assisted khushi to Payal's cabin as she was excited to look at her Jiji as true boss.
On the way, they saw Anjali with some girl in the corridor.
Khushi: Anjaliji, you here!
Anjali played along
Anjali: oh ya! I started working here
Khushi: really! Arnavji hasn't said anything about it to me?
She gave Arnav play along with the signal.
Arnav who was bad at acting was unable to speak a word.
Anjali: it must have skipped from his min, right?
Arnav: ya... It skipped from my mind.
Grabbing the attention of her bosses Sanchi spoke
Sanchi: well welcome back Mr. and Mrs. ASR I hope you had a wonderful time.
Arnav: thanks for your regards miss...
Sanchi: Rathod, Sanchi Rathod I look after textile inventory.
She forwarded her hand
Khushi promptly shook her hand before Arnav even thinks to do so.
Arnav smirked at his Sankadevi.
Arnav: so Di, I hope I could call you that, your chote, is my friend and even my wife takes you as an elder sister
Khushi: Arnavji why would Anjali Ji mind even I would call her Di from now on, and you know what Di I give you full liberty to call him chote, after all he is just like your chote, isn't he?
Arnav: don't mind her she is just joking.
Khushi: no I am not.
Anjali gave a slight smile looking at her helpless brother
Arnav: welcome aboard Di, Aman briefed me about you, and I think you should reconsider your job description and title. Feel free to discuss it with me any time.
Khushi: let's move I want to see Jiji
She said to Arnav while holding his arms looking at Sanchi
Arnav: Miss Rathod can you guide my wife. I have something to discuss with Di.
Sanchi: ASR is there any issue, I can resolve she isvery new I can be a better help
ASR: I said show her the way.
Sanchi: sure, khushi Ji this way, please.
Khushi: It's khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada
Sanchi: huh!
Khushi: my name, I am not your friend to call me by my first name.
Sanchi felt embarrassed
Sanchi: Sorry, this way, please.
As they left
Anjali: what happened chote?
Arnav: it's getting overboard, she is very clever she knows I was buttering her ... she. She made me listen to all the Cheesy songs one can ever get through. Knowing very well I won't be able to stop her this time. Must be taking revenge for all the get out moments.
Anjali: but buttering? Why would you? You know her she enjoys to irk you.
ASR: I thought if I let her do things she likes, then it would make her day easy and even easier for me to calm her after I reveal.
Anjali: chote, you both know each other so well that anything you do out of the box the other one would know something is up. Now you made her conscious of something wrong so prominently that she could explode on you. better you tell her right away. Now go.
Payal was discussing something about the suitable fabric for the designs.
Sanchi: hey payal.
Khushi glared at her
Sanchi: I mean hello Mrs. Raizada
Khushi sits on the empty chair.
And sees sanchi is still in the cabin
Payal gave a warm smile to both and went on doing her job.
Payal: I hope you understood why silk thread even though being costlier should be used in this particular fabric rather than the alternate and easy option of cotton thread? You may leave.
As the junior left
Khushi: miss Rathod, do you have something to discuss?
Sanchi: no, but I thought to stay here you might need something.
Khushi in thoughts: Lavanyaji was right sanchi is a pure minion. She just needs some or the other reason to keep in touch with her bosses.
Payal: that's wonderful of you Sanchi.
Khushi: but Jiji I came here to meet you, if she wants to be a dog's tail then she better not do that with me at least not now. And it's AR we have peon's to do that kind of job. Sanchi if you love that job so much then you should have applied for that one, well it's not late you can still do that if you want.
Feeling slurred Sanchi left the cabin.
Payal: what's wrong with you khushi?
Khushi: nothing.
Payal: no something is surely wrong, you fought with Arnavji?
Khushi: that is the problem Jiji. He is not fighting. From morning till now we didn't even have a single disagreement.
Payal: that should be a nice thing right!
Khushi: but that is not how we are, you know he did our bed today, the mighty ASR who has employees dancing around him to do his job made our bed, and then he let me play Salman khan's peppy music that too in his car with speakers on. Usually, he would have asked me to get out. Today...
Payal: and Arnavji didn't even say anything?
Khushi: not even a word. I am pretty sure he is up to something, he did something very big and now he wants to butter me.
Payal: oho khushi if Arnavji is trying to butter you that means he is really scared of your reaction. your blast on Sanchi was clear enough how harsh you could be on him. If he is scared don't you think you should be comforting him rather than scaring him even more.
Khushi: I am not angry because he did something. My fear is much bigger. I am getting frustrated by thinking what might be the reason, knowing he is an ASR it can't be something small. The word small doesn't exist in his dictionary.
Payal: why don't you ask him directly?
Khushi: if he is Arnavji he won't say anything until and unless he decides to speak.
Payal: his gestures say he wants to speak out.
Khushi: I should go to him then.

Outside the cabin, Khushi saw Arnav approaching her
Khushi: Arnavji I am getting bored, why don't we play Antakshshri
Arnav: I have a better idea, why don't you come with me.
Khushi in thoughts: finally he disagreed on something, let me see if I could push him further.
Khushi: but I don't feel like going anywhere.
Arnav: you really think that would stop me.
Khushi hugs Arnav: haay finally ladgovernor is back, I missed you so much.
Arnav warmly reciprocated the embrace
After the embrace
Arnav: we are
Khushi: weird? I know.
Khushi: what are you hiding Arnavji?
Arnav: about that, let's move from here first.

---------------

Any thoughts on the chapter?