Trust in each other

Smiling in the tiny court
carefully stroking the fragile rose
Serene aura appeasing her
Locked in my arms shines my lover

Khushi: What place is this?
Arnav: a place where I can feel my mother's presence, her garden.
Khushi: no wonder I can feel so peaceful, this place is magical. As if Mumma is showing her blessing on us.
Arnav gave her a subtle smile.
he took her to the bench and made her sit besides him.
Khushi: what is it?
Arnav: remember a few months back I gave you some papers? The one you blindly signed.
Khushi: yes I do.
Arnav: before giving you those papers I was warned by two of my most trusted people. Yet I was confident I was doing the right thing. That day you said you trust me.
Khushi: you are scaring me Arnavji what was in those papers.
Arnav removed the papers from his waistcoat
Arnav: this is my way of saying to you that, I HAVE TRUST IN HER, THE WOMEN I LOVE I HAVE FAITH IN HER. THE OWNER OF MY HEART DESERVES TO BE THE OWNER OF MY EVERYTHING, SO I GAVE HER MY EVERYTHING.

He handed over the papers.

The papers included a lot of things his apartments, his office building, his lands, his cars, the chopper, his shares, shantiavan, and even Laxminagar
Khushi straight away tore the papers into as small shreds as her delicate hands can make. Not wanting to trash the beautiful garden she resisted throwing the scraps on his face.
Arnav: khushi, do you think I will handover you the originals
Khushi gasped at him then glanced at the crumbs she was holding
Arnav smirked: duplicate once.
Khushi: what do you think of your self
Arnav: did you forgot my name, it's Arnav Singh Raizada
Khushi: that doesn't mean you can do anything you want.
Arnav: that's right, I can't, but I am entitled to do what I feel is right.
Khushi: and you think this was the right thing to do! No Arnavji this is the stupidest thing one can ever do. You haven't got anything on a platter to give away. You earned it all. If anyone should be entitled to it is you and the people who stood by you.
Arnav: the people who stood by me, already have the fair share. you are my everything. Till the day I met you, I was in vengeance I earned everything just to satisfy my ego. Then you came into my life you gave me a new perspective. That made me a stronger person. You taught me to love, to live, you thought me to trust.
Khushi: but I don't need all these. You don't have to do this. It will make me look cheap. Someone who married you for money. I feel like I am a very small soul.
Arnav: you said you have trust in me right?
Khushi: yes I do
Arnav: then believe me you are the most selfless person I have ever seen in my whole life. and no one other than you has the power to rule over me that makes you the most powerful soul. And this is just the signatories, something which I earned. Yet you are the most valuable possession I have, I don't need anything else when I have you. You are the one who makes me feel richer.
Khushi: what about DI, if you did not want all this you could have named it on her, or Akash Ji, even Aman Ji deserves it. And have you forgotten Mami gave away her jewellery for your studies?
Arnav: I gave them, shares in AR. DI owns Sheesh Mahal.
Khushi: but you cheated on me, you were hiding it from me for so long. You tricked me and took the signatures.
Arnav: you blindly signed the papers that's your fault.
Khushi: haaaaaw!!!. But you...
Arnav: me what.?
Khushi: you are lord governor,
Arnav: even after this I am Lordgovernor
Khushi: yes because you did everything on your own. Didn't even asked me beforehand.
Arnav: acha? Tell me what would you have done if would have asked you before... You would have straight away rejected the offer.
Khushi made an annoyed face.
Arnav: ok fine, I am sorry I should have asked.
Khushi was still grumpy.
Arnav: look I am not gonna kneel okay.
Khushi stared at him in fury
Arnav okay fine.
He was about to kneel when
Khushi: wait
Arnav in mind: finally
Khushi: hand on your ears before you kneel.
Arnav: what the fu#k.
Khushi slapped his mouth
Arnav: that's domestic violence, you can be jailed.
Khushi: have you not heard me? hands-on your ears and kneel.
Arnav: okay fine
He said with grinding teeth. And was about To hold his ears when he heard the giggles of her beloved.
Pulling his cheeks. then glimpsing at the roses around
Khushi: Mumma look your chote is looking so cute.
Arnav: she would have been very happy to get you as a daughter in law
Khushi: I know. If I can make you fall then I could do anything.
Arnav: that's inevitably is the fact, you are the most annoying creature I have met still you managed me to fall for you
Khushi: was it an insult or a compliment... Well, I will take that as a compliment.

Aman's cabin
Aman was casually dictating some email to Stacy- his secretary when he noticed Anjali moving towards his cabin
Aman: taking hold of the writing pad from Stacy's hand.
Aman: you have very beautiful handwriting Stacy, the way you intricately write everything so perfect and clear
Stacy in mind: what happened to him, my handwriting is even worse than a doctor.
Anjali barged into the cabin
Anjali glared at Stacy and then looked at Aman
Stacy: mam he was giving me dictation, nothing else.
Aman: why are you lying, Stacy? Anjali is my friend you don't have to pretend in front of her.
Anjali got more furious
Stacy: No mam,
Anjali: have you done with your dictations.
Stacy: no... I mean yes Mam. I will go, mam... I mean I am going
She went out of the cabin in utter. Confusion
Anjali: Stacy!! Stacy!! Are you kidding me, Aman
Aman: what's wrong with her she is smart, beautiful, of my age, something you think I deserve.
Anjali: you know what, you are right, the Stacy would be perfect for you... A perfect couplet of dumbheads. Now I understand why chote chides you so much because you are by the fact an idiot
Aman: make your mind Anjali, when I come close to you, you have an issue, when I flirt with others you have an issue... By the way, why are you here?
Anjali: had you known about chote's decision.
Aman: I know a lot more then what he tells you.
Anjali: stop squealing like a typical wife.
Aman: then become one To me.
Anjali: not again... Why does all our conversation starts and ends on the same topic.
Aman: because that's what I feel. you too and you know it still you avoid saying it with all the inconvincible reasons.
Anjali: I said I need time.
Aman: you said that 3 weeks ago... At least come on a date with me. Or we could hop in on my couch with a movie spree. Lately we hardly talk other than your case.
Anjali: of fine, tell me what's the plan.
Aman: anything you say, your Highness. Except for satsang.
Anjali laughed at hi comment
Aman: no seriously nothing devotional.
------------
1300 words.
How was the chapter?
So here is the end of Trust In Her😭
how did you all found the story?
An epilogue would be soon released.
What would you love to see in the epilogue?