Fogotten memories

shantivan in the morning:

N.k: Di, Nani, I am heading to the airport

Mami: Hello hi Nk bitwa is going bye-bye! but why? now only you came and now leaving this soon why? Tell me!

Nk: Masiji I am not going back to Sydney. I am just going the airport to pick someone.

Nani: Who is coming that you are going to the airport?

NK: My special friend.
Anjali: special friend!

Nk: Yes Di, very special friend you will be surprised to see her

Anjali: Do I know her?

Nk: yes di you know her ......Now I am getting very late have to pick her up on time or else she will give me a hard time.
saying this Nk left for the airport leaving everyone curious about the special friend.

Anjali: God knows who is coming .....and why chote and khushiji not yet arrived.

Nani: Don't worry my child they would be fine in fact you should be happy that both are together and chote is not alone... I know they don't say it but they do care for each other a lot.

Anjali: Nani are you thinking what I am thinking...even you have a doubt?

Nani: I don't have doubts ... I know it.
Anjali: Really Nani! if it is true then it would be very nice.
Mami:(in mind) what is cooking in their mind? I must investigate.

Nani: I just pray to the goddess that my chote returns in his actual self like he was 14 years ago...what transpired years ago didn't just took my daughter away but my chote as well. I hope he will be back.

Anjali was about to say something when her phone started ringing, looking at the caller id, she immediately picked up.

Anjali: Hello chote! where are you both? I was trying your call
Khushi: Di it's me. Arnavji is in washroom ..... I just called to inform you that we will be late to reach home ... it's just that the purpose Arnavji came for will take time.

Anjali: No issues khushiji. your phone was not getting connected so I got a little worried.

Khushi: Here the network is very bad.

Arnav didn't realize that Khushi is on phone and spoke after coming into the room
Arnav: Baby you are still not ready? we are getting late.

Khushi ( in mind): Laad governor what was the need to open the mouth ....what if di has heard him.

Arnav: Baby whom are you talking to?

Khushi gestures him to shut his mouth
Khushi: Di I will call you back.
Khushi abruptly cuts the call, Halting Anjali from speaking her words

Anjali: khushi Ji???
Nani: I told you that they will be fine.
Anjali: Yes nani they are fine.

Khushi: Arnavji you should have kept quiet.

Arnav: relax Khushi

Khushi: I just hope di had not heard what you said.

Arnav: Even if she hears I have no issues with it. you are my wife I have the right to express my love.
Khushi: I know it but di dosen't know.
ok, leave it, tell me where are we going?

Arnav: The place which Is important to visit.

In-car:
Khushi: At least tell me now where we are going and why have you blindfolded me.
Arnav: You will come to know.

Khushi: laadgovernor!!

Arnav: Why do you call me laadgovernor?

Khushi: Because you are the most arrogant and mannerless human ...who only knows to give orders to everyone.