Rejuvenation of old bonds

After reading the file Anjali was silent, no tear broke out from her eyes.
Her eyes were as hollow as deserted well. Looking at these Aman was terrified
Aman: Anjali, everything will be alright. ASR and your entire family is there for you. I am there for you.
Anjali: can you assist me file a divorce, Aman?
He was more than happy that Anjali asked this question.
Aman: Of course, I would help.
Anjali: can I stay here for today, I am tired and don't feel like going home.
Aman nodded and guided her to the extra room he had.

At shantivan Arnav along with Khushi and the entire family, including Lavanya, were waiting for a call. Akash and payal had already left for the honeymoon in the afternoon, so they were not present. Arnav revealed everything to Nani and Mama and as expected Nani was crying hysterically, remembering the time when her daughter Ratna also went through the same deception.
Initially, they were all anxious that Anjali will do exactly what Ratna did 14 years back, but Khushi calmed them all.
Khushi: Amanji is there with her, we should not be worried about her life.

Arnav's phone rings
Setting it on speaker he attended the call
Aman: ASR, Anjali is here with me, she got to know everything
Arnav: how is she?
fear was felt in the tone he asked the question.
Aman: I don't know... She hasn't said anything other than asking me to file a divorce and staying back at my place. She didn't even shed a tear.
Arnav: I am coming there
Aman: NO
Arnav: what the! she needs me damn it?
Aman: no she doesn't, am sorry to defy you Arnav, but she needs her space, she needs time to gather up her feelings. If she needed your presence she would have said so, but she avoided living the house. I hope you understand what I am trying to say Arnav.
Arnav: take good care of her, and keep a close eye, don't let her go away from your eyesight, do you get that.
Arnav at first was very angry on Aman to halt him, but when Aman took his name rather calling him ASR, he recognized Aman was being a friend to them rather than an employee, he became confident that Aman can be trusted.
Aman: yes Arnav don't worry about that. And one more thing Arnav, I would say we should inform the cop about it, I don't know if she would file a complaint or not, but we should be prepared, inform them already, I have Shyam's current location tracked down, let me just forward it to you.
Saying so Aman kept the call, and within few seconds Arnav received the locations
The night went long for the Raizada's.
Arnav informed the commissioner of Police (CP) about Shyam
He even mailed the PI report of Shyam alongside the location Aman traced.
Looking at Nani's shattered condition, Mami and Lavanya stayed in her room.

ArShi Room
Arnav was at pool site gazing at the star which was shining brightly.
Khushi looked at him and smiled
Khushi: look how Mumma is smiling.
Arnav turned toward her with an unsettled face
Khushi: what! See how bright the star is shining today, Mumma must be happy that finally, the truth is out in front of her daughter. Have you not heard what Amanji said, Di wants to file a divorce. We should be happy she took the right decision.
Arnav: you always say something so out of the box that it makes me flabbergasted... And you are right that finally, the truth is out and Di took the right decision, but I have a feeling she is upset with me. why had she not talked to me yet? she even stayed back at Aman's house
I have been trying to call her she keeps declining it.
Khushi took hold of his hand
Khushi: you should give her time, I am sure she would come around
Arnav: I hope she does.
They both were in a trance when Khushi heard a ringing voice of her phone. Simultaneously Arnav heard his phone ringing too
They both looked at the caller ID, it was PayAsh
Khushi: don't let them know anything.
Arnav nodded and picked Akash's call
Arnav: hello!
Akash: hello! bhai, we just reached the villa, it is awesome. Thank you for arranging everything.
Arnav: I am glad, you liked it. But be careful Akash, payal is still upset because of your blunder.
Akash: hmm, I realize... Bhai is Ma around we have been trying to call, neither Papa nor Ma is picking.
Arnav: it is late Akash they must be sleeping. In fact, even we were also about to sleep.
Akash: ok then, I just wanted to inform you about our where about, good night.
Arnav cuts the call
Same time when Arnav attended Akash's call Khushi was attending Payal's call
Khushi: hello jjiji, so finally you reached your honeymoon house, what did Arnavji said? Yes Water villa.
Payal: oh yes, we just reached
Khushi: what happened Jiji, are you still Angry on Akash Ji?
Payal: what should I say Khushi, I am not angry with him but a bit upset, I appreciate Arnavji's effort to make me feel warm In a new household, I even appreciate him having last say on the decisions of the house being the elder brother. But the Honeymoon, Is something Akash and I should have planned.
Khushi: relax Jiji, you and Akashji just got married, even though you people had a love marriage but, you never got a chance to courtship. It will take time for you both to understand and adjust with each other.
Payal: you and Arnavji also haven't got a chance to courtship, in fact, you both got married in haste.
Khushi: but before marriage I and Arnavji were meeting each other almost every day, first as boss and employee, then to train lavanyaji and later on your marriage came up. We had plenty of ups and downs and then only we came as to how you look at us now.
Khushi: Jiji you should be understanding. I realize Akash Ji is not as sharp as Arnav Ji while making decisions, but that is what you fall for, haven't you? his calm and composed self is what you admired. Then what happened now? And don't overlook the fact that mami was all set to marry Akashji with some other girl. But Akash Ji was determined about marrying you. Do you remember, you actually denied his proposal, but Akash Ji even then made attempt to woo you?
Payal: but it was Arnavji who persuaded Maji.
Khushi: Arnavji would have failed to convince Mami if Akashji would not have been adamant.
Hearing this payal went in thought.
Khushi: it's too late Jiji, I will keep the call, and I hope you ponder upon what I said and stop ruining your honeymoon.
Payal: I guess, you are right Khushi.
Khushi: finally! Ok then bye, take care.
Payal: bye, you also take care.

Aman's Apartment:
Doorbell rang:
Aman went over and took the parcels the food delivery guy brought.
Placing the food in appropriate crockery he took the tray of food in the room Anjali was staying in.
Aman knocked the door when even after 3 knocks Anjali did not open Aman got frightened.
Keeping the tray on the side table in the corridor, he ran towards his room and brought out the master key.
He hurriedly opened the door, but his racing heartbeat came to relax when his gaze falls on Anjali who was sitting in the balcony attached to the room.
Aman: you just gave me a heart attack. why did you not open the door?
Aman went back and took the food tray and straddled beside her in the balcony.
Anjali regardless of it didn't respond.
Aman: Anjali are you listening?
Aman patted her shoulder and brought her out of the trance
Anjali: huh! sorry I was just spaced out.
Aman: I ordered your favourite cuisine, let's have it.
Anjali: I don't feel like to have anything.
Aman opened the lid of a small bowl
Aman: okay, but at least have your favourite pineapple ice cream.
Hearing the words pineapple icecream she recollected all those times when she passed over her likings just because Shyam was allergic to pineapple. she also remembers the time when Aman used to arrange pineapple ice cream for her anyhow. No, she will not do it anymore, not for the person who doesn't deserve her.
Anjali: keep the ice cream in fridge.
Aman stared at her with a dejected face
Anjali: keep it in the fridge or else it will melt, once I finish the wonderful smelling Food, I want to eat the ice cream instead of a milkshake.
Aman: oh! of course. I will be back in a minute.
He merrily went into the kitchen and kept the ice cream in the fridge.
-----------
So what do I guys think is Arnav's doubt true? Is Anjali is angry on Arnav?
What do you guys think about payal and Akash's relationship, is payal right in being upset with him. Or was Khushi right that she needs to be understanding?
What about Aman and Anjali do you like them?
I hope you all are liking the story
If yes then notify me by clicking on the star and giving a vote
And also by writing your opinions alongside through inline comments
I appreciate creative criticism, it helps me as a writer.