Angry Mrs. Raizada

A few days later
Payal and Akash came back from their Honeymoon. But unlike other newly married couples these two were looking anxious, rather then happy
Devyani: what happened Akash beta, you look worried?
Akash: where is di, and Bhai? I need to discuss a very important matter with them.
Now it was the turn of Devyani and Manorama to feel nervous.
Manorama: phatee saree restrained us from giving you the news but now that you are here.
Payal: what happened maaji.
Devyani: Shyam has been arrested and Anjali is filing for a divorce.
Hearing the news the couple was startled but promptly recovering they smiled and said
Akash: that's wonder-full news
Payal: finally the truth is out.
Manorama: Akash bitwa you knew?
Payal: yes Ma Ji I told him the truth.
Akash: I wanted to discuss the same thing with Bhai and Di. How is Di
Manorama: Akash bitwa Shyam went bye-bye but a new member is going to soon do a hello hi in our house.
Devyani smiled at the curious faces and said
Devyani: your Di is pregnant, you are going to be Mama and Mami.

In Arnav's cabin
Aman: the certificate is ready its high time we should declare openly.
Arnav: I need to talk to Khushi first.
Aman: you should have done that before making her sign those documents.
Arnav: you know her very well she would not have signed, would she? she would have straight away destroyed them.
Aman: what done is done, you have exceptionally few days to notify her, we cannot prolong the board meeting.
Arnav: I know.
Aman: one more suggestion, go for a honeymoon before you spill the beans. I don't know about you but she deserves to have a holiday before the storm you brought for yourself.
Arnav smirked at his friend.
Arnav: how is Di?
Aman: "isn't she your sister?"
Aman asked with while quoting the words with his fingers
Noting his sarcasm Arnav replied
Arnav: my sister seems to be closer to you these days "Mr best friend"
Arnav: my wife might appear crazy but she is too smart when it comes to personal lives, and she has a doubt that there is something brewing from your side.
Aman: nothing like that ASR I know she is your sister, I am sorry if you felt like that I would surely maintain a distance.
Arnav: did I say that?
Aman looked at him fascinated.
Arnav: before anything else you are my friend. And she is my sister, if only I knew about your feeling towards her I would not have let her marry that scoundrel.
Arnav took a pause then said
Arnav: di is pregnant Aman I hope you realize that?
Aman: I know that Arnav, but that is not the problem at all, I just don't know if she feels the same for me.
Arnav: so you do love her?
Aman: there is no one on earth I have ever loved more then I do to her.
Arnav: then you should not stop your self. It took me a long time to realize but I did. You can never run away from love.

It has been a week Anjali was working in the textile department, and as it was in a different wing so not many of her knew her as the owner's sister. They all treated her like just another employee. But Sanchi was not happy with her, she and her friends were constantly gossiping behind her back regarding Anjali's office hours.
They had even seen Aman being friendly with her more them required.
Sanchi: hey Anjali, why don't you join us for lunch
Anjali was about to say yes but then Sanchi continued
Sanchi: only if you don't have a date with Aman Sir?
Anjali: Why would I go on a date with him? Let's have lunch, I am free
They both started stepping towards the cafeteria
Sanchi: why won't you? after all he is your boyfriend
Sanchi tried to get the juicy gossip.
Anjali: what rubbish. he is just a good friend of mine.
Sanchi: Oh sorry, I took it in the wrong way. It was just he has never been friendly to any other employees.
Anjali: no Sanchi he is just a friend to me, we know each other for years. Nothing else.
Sanchi and Anjali reached Cafeteria where they saw Aman Lavanya and NK having lunch
Lavanya saw Anjali and thought to invite her
Aman: la, they don't know her being ASR's sister so be careful.
Lavanya nodded
Looking at Lavanya coming towards them Sanchi got pensive.
Sanchi: why is she coming towards us?
Anjali looked at Lavanya and smiled
Anjali: Why, are you scared of her?
Sanchi: you are a new one that's why you don't know her, she is the most cunning woman in this office.
Lavanya: hello Anjali, I am Lavanya, if you don't mind can you join us for lunch.
Sanchi took that as an opportunity to make a connection with bosses
Sanchi: why not we will join
Lavanya: hey did I spoke to you. Stay in your limits I was talking to her.
Sanchi: sorry LA... I mean Mam
Lavanya glared at her
Anjali: Lavanya Ji it is ok, I will have lunch with my colleagues
Lavanya: But Anjali
Anjali pleaded with her yes
Lavanya: fine.
Lavanya left them but Sanchi was furious not just Aman but even this Lavanya was friendly with this handicapped new girl
Sanchi: look they are all there let's join them
Sanchi pointed towards their colleagues.
Anjali smiled and they moved towards them
Arnav's cabin
Khushi enters the cabin with a lunch box
Arnav smiled at her.
Why did you show up? I would have ordered something.
Khushi: I believe you forgot to bring a lunch box on purpose. So that you can sit with unhealthy food.
Arnav: what the #ck
She slapped his mouth,
Khushi :no practice of profanities least not in front of a girl.
Arnav: you are unbelievable Khushi. That's good no one saw us or else they would have been stunned to see ASR getting slap by his wife.
Khushi: would have served you right
Khushi started stuffing the food on the plate with a bit more force then required
Arnav Sat on the sofa
Khushi pulled the plate in front of him
Khushi: have your food
Khushi said in annoyance
Arnav: feed me
Khushi: why has someone put henna on your hand?
Arnav: I said feed.
Khushi looked at him with irritation but started feeding him
Arnav made a Morsel and brought In Front of her
She ate reluctantly
Arnav: you seem to be angry today what happened?
Khushi: why do you care?
Arnav: of course I care, you are my wife.
Khushi melted with his words like a candle.
She looked at him with a pout
Khushi: you don't even let me stay angry
Arnav: huh?
Khushi: jiji and jijaji are back from honeymoon and they looked so happy in the pictures. I also want to go on a honeymoon,.
Arnav: Khushi you know I am busy.
Khushi: one of the reasons I am angry. You always are busy at work. hardly get time for us. For a week I am seeing, you are so engrossed that you even come home late. Today you even forgot your food.
Arnav: oh so you are angry about that.
Khushi: yes I am
Arnav: but this is my work Khushi, I cannot just leave everything and go for a vacation.
Khushi pouted: I know, but we just got married.
Arnav: I wish to spend time with you Khushi. But things are different when you have to run a company.
By now they finished their lunch and Khushi started clearing the plates.
Khushi: okay then you stay in this office and do your oh so important work. I am going home
Saying this Khushi stormed off from the cabin.
Arnav went to his drawer and pulled out the envelope and smiled

Evening Shantivan
Arnav came back and asked khushi to make a coffee.
Khushi was angry at him but can she ever deny his needs? he appeared stressed to her.
So she started making coffee without any commotion.
Nani: what happened Arnav bitwa you look worried.
Arnav: actually nani there is a very important meeting for which I have to leave the country.
Khushi came storming from the kitchen hearing the conversation
Khushi gave him the cup
Arnav: my flight is tomorrow
He sipped

Khushi: what the, and you are saying it now. I was there in your office today, You did not even tell me over there.
Arnav: meeting got arranged after you left.
Mami: hello hi Arnav bitwa going bye-bye.
Arnav bitwa while coming Don't forget to bring the perfumes and also chocolates not to forget my makeup.
Arnav nodded
Nani: why don't you take Khushi bitiya with you?
Arnav: I wish I could but she doesn't have a visa.
Arnav looked at Khushi who was looking upset.
Arnav: Khushi won't you help me in packing.
Khushi nodded while going upstairs.
Arnav smirked at mami and Nani and they both gave him a thumbs-up in return
Arnav entered his room Khushi was packing his clothes
Arnav: Khushi
Khushi: don't you dare talk to me.
Ignoring her anger Arnav hugged her from behind.
Arnav: If not important, I would not have been going.
Khushi mellowed down
Khushi: how long will you be gone?
Arnav: I don't know I will try to come back within 2 weeks
Khushi: 2 weeks!!

Midnight Lavanya and Nk were found keeping a suitcase in SUV
NK: it is so exciting
La: I can't believe ASR would change so much
NK: he was bound to change after all he is in love with Khushiji
LA smiled at NK
LA: I hope Chamkili likes the surprise
NK: oh she definitely would love it after all Nannav had planned it all.
Lavanya: why do you call him Nannav?
NK: why do you call her chamkili?
LA: I asked you first?
NK: why should I tell you our secret, what will I get out of it?
LA: what do you want?
NK: maybe a kiss
Lavanya looked at him anxiously
NK: it's ok I guess I went overboard
Lavanya: I can make a chocolate cake for you.
NK: oh I just can't wait to taste it.
LA: first answer me
NK: when Nannav and I were kids we were visiting Shantivan for vacation. Aakash was too small for us to play so Nannav forwarded his hand for friendship. I introduced myself as a nankichore. While he introduced himself as Nannav.
LA laughed
LA: nankichore seriously??
NK: hey no laughing, we were kids
LA: okay sorry you continue.
NK: as it was a too big a name and a new term for Nannav he gave me a new name NK. And since then I am named Nk and he is named Nannav.
LA: I still cannot believe ASR was the one to put his hand forward first, are you cooking stories to impress me?
NK: I don't have to make stories to impress a girl. They come to me anyway.
LA: ooooh really! Mr nankichore.
Nk: of course but I see miss Kashyap is an exception.
NK paused for a while.
NK: Did you just called me Nankichore, you miss tiptop.
NK started chasing her while she dodged and sprinted inside the house

-----------•••--------
How was the update?
What do you think Aman And Arnav were talking about?
Is Anjali hiding her true identity good?
What is in the suitcase kept by Nankichore and miss tip-top?