Office chronicles

No proofreading is done

Aman entered his cabin and found Anjali sitting on his chair.
Anjali: you forgot to knock
Aman: This is my cabin
Anjali: but I am your boss
Aman: says who sanchi?
Anjali: we're in the headquarters, not in the textile department
Aman: oh my pardon sweetheart. But it is still my cabin and I am still your boss.
Aman: can we discuss what we are here for
Anjali: there is nothing to discuss
Aman: then why haven't you signed the papers.
Anjali: I told you won't leave him like that
Aman: Anjali can you ever do something which I ask you to. Do you even trust me
Anjali: I do trust you, Aman
Aman: it doesn't seem to be. First, you marry him even when I said no, then when you are finally getting a chance to get rid of him you still want to cling to him.
Anjali: I am not clinging on to him, I just can't let go without punishing him
Aman: forgot sake he is in jail Anjali, before that he was tortured in there he is getting tortured, after that he'll be tortured. If you just let this one thing go.
Anjali: you promised me you would be on my side
Aman: I am on your side Anjali, I want your peace
Anjali: it won't be peaceful for me if he is not tortured every single day. He tried to kill my baby Aman he took away my brother's money. There must be something he might have invested in. A house, share, a plot there must be something.
Aman: there is nothing Anjali. But if you demand alimony and he has to work and working in prison can only give him 5-6 thousand a month. and if we calculate the 25% it would-be nothing
Anjali: but he can pay me after he comes back right. He would be in jail for what 7-10 years
Aman: no he won't unless you are not married. There is no way he could pay your alimony if you are married.
Anjali: can't we put a fraud case against him. He has taken money, he married me for money
Aman: I guess we are doing it. Let me discuss it with Mr. Roy he would be the better person to explain every change he would be put through.

Early morning in Shantivan Manorama was found giving training to payal
Of how to talk, and walk like a boss. And foremost how to tackle sanchi and her bizarre mouth.

Payal was nervous but as Arnav and khushi were not present she remains the only option left with Anjali, who knows the fabric and can be an alarming creature when it comes to her loved ones

Payal was nervous but as Arnav and khushi were not present she remains the only option left with Anjali, who knows the fabric and can be an alarming creature when it comes to her loved ones. Payal has time and again showed that she had it in her. ASR being her target for few times. While Khushi's unfiltered banter was known by all. Payal's on-point exclamations were only noticed by a few.
sharp at 9 in the Textile department an employee meeting was undertaken by Aman
Aman: this unannounced meeting is held In honor to introduce Mrs. Payal Raizada wife of Akash Singh Raizada and the new head of the Textile department. All the undertaking of the textile department would-be taken care of by her.
Aman: Over to you Mrs. Raizada.
Payal: hello everyone. As you all already know my name is Payal Singh Raizada, I have done my Bachelor of Arts in Lucknow. But more than that I am known for my thread works, be it chikan Kari. Sindhi stitch, Kantha, Mukesh, and Pashmina. As all of these works are done on different types of fabric. I have quite experience in its quality and market.
Aman was initially skeptical of hiring Payal that too in the absence of ASR but hearing her Introduction he now understands why Anjali chose Payal.
Payal: so that was about me, I would love to know you all.
Sanchi taking charge introduced herself
Sanchi: my name is Sanchi Rathod, I take care of inventory.
Anjali: hi Payal, I am Anjali, like you I am also new to AR and on the training period.
Payal: lovely to meet you d... Anjaliji heard a lot about you from Khushi, I mean MRS KKGSR talks a lot about you.
Anjali: oh! She is such a sweetheart.
The entire fabric department was in awe of Anjali, they all were aware of Aman's connection with her. But it was panicking for them as she knows Mrs. ASR personally which also means she knows ASR as well.