Shyam's deception

Shantivan:
Anjali was waiting for Shyam's return but this time she was not anxious she was angry very angry. Yesterday when she fell down and Aman helped her, she saw in his eyes that he knew something about ShyamJi, or else he would not have shouted on her like that, after all, he had loved her enough to change himself so much. She still remembers the way Aman and she used to talk like there is no tomorrow. He loved her enough to be so much heartbroken. There were many moments where she wished to enjoy with him the way they were prior to Shyam. When Aman shouted her last night and the way he was cursing Shyam she is confident that Aman knows something about Shyam which he is fearing to speak. And the way most of the family members were raising questions regarding Shyam, she knows they all are trying to show her something which she kept a blind eye on. It was okay if someone else would have raised a question but this time her chote brought up the query alongside Aman. There is nothing in this world that Aman doesn't know about Arnav. Her chote had a suspicion, or else why would he have asked me to hide about him and khushiji affair prior to their hastened marriage. Why was there no construction sight where Shyam Ji said it is? Why was he so angry with me when I was talking about matchmaking chote and KhushiJi? Why was he not delighted when Chotte announced his marriage? why was he out on the day of sangeet? why was he not present in the wedding rituals even though he was highly injured? Why was Shyam having so much resentment towards chote and khushiJi's relationship that he in spite of being injured left the house at the time of rituals?
These questions we're soaking up Anjali's blood she yearned the Answers and she has no expectation of getting it from her family. But she also knew if she did not ask she would never be in peace.

AR designs
Studio:
Arnav was having back to back meetings throughout the day but still, he removed some time to visit the studio, after all, he has assured Khushi to be around her.
Initially, when the shooting began Khushi was apprehensive, she was afraid that she won't be able to give justice to the design Arnav has created. But after the first few clicks, Nk showed her the pictures, which were coming out so impressive that it brought in her confidence.
She had felt Arnav's presence a few times that day. True to his words he visited as soon as he got time. The appreciation and pride she felt in Arnav's eyes strengthened her confidence further and there was no looking back from it for her. She posed for 7 of the 21 designs which were going to be launched. The rest of the shooting would be done on successive days.

It was late evening when they packed up. Till then Arnav also winded up his work for the day.

In-car:
Arnav: so how was the shoot? Still, believe it was a bad idea?
Khushi: it was amazing, initially I was scared I thought, I won't be able to give justice to your beautiful designs. But Nanheji showed me the pictures and I found my lost confidence, Now I am happy that I did it.
Arnav: I am glad you enjoyed it.
Khushi: can I ask you a question?
Arnav: will you not ask if I denied?
He crossed questioned her knowing very well of her habits.
Khushi just giggled
Arnav: what you wanted to ask?
Khushi: I never knew you were such a good designer, I haven't seen you do it, in fact, I have never seen a guy who is..... I mean the one who is not like those ... you do but I mean...
Arnav: are you implying on Gay?
Khushi: yes that, I have never seen or heard a normal guy like you to be a fashion designer?
Arnav halted the car
And Khushi started anticipating another 'get out moment' with her closed eyes but after few moments when she did not heard any such thing. She opened her eyes

Arnav: the people who are gay are also normal Khushi...and about me being straight and still being into fashion company and designing
He took long pause before he continued
Arnav: I am just finishing something which my mother never got the acceptance to even start
He said while gulping a lump

Khushi hugs his arm giving him the strength the needed while reliving his past. Khushi had no idea that it was a sensitive question for him.

Shantivan lounge Area: