Turmoil of a Beast

Next day Gupta house

Khushi: Buwaji I was thinking why don't we do a war to defeat opponents! no chance is better than this, they might be living in castles but we are not less of them this the chance to win and live with pride.

Everyone got confused of what exactly is cooking in their sankadevi's sanki brain

Buwaji: Did you fall from bed last nighI? you have started your nonsense early in the morning it is self, which enemies are you talking about?

Khushi: I am talking about that Raizada family. don't you want that hello hi bye bye be defeated?

Payal: Khushi I am not able to understand, what you are trying to say? please speak clearly, and since when did Raizada family become our enemy?

Khushi: Oho Jiji! I am talking about sangeet competition.

Amma: Khushi don't even try to think about it.

Payal: Yes Khushi this competition are just traditions, its not necessary or of that valuable that we start a war.

Khushi: Look who is talking! its just tradition right? don't forget you were the one who had defeated the groom's side in chameli's wedding by doing Nagin dance.

Payal: But Khushi

Khushi: No ifs and buts once I have told means I told
mimicking amithab Bachan from k3j
all realised Sankadevi cannot be in peace once she has started so they all let her do what she wanted.
Khushi: let's move Jiji we should inform everyone in shantivan.
Payal: No Khushi you go alone I have to visit a tailor.
Khushi: Ok fine am going.

Khushi left for shantivan

Shantivan

Arnav was not in a good mood. fear of losing his di was affecting him very much and top of that there was some problem occurred in his new deal. so in all Arnav was in a really bad mood he was continuously on phone, removing all his frustration on Aman as if Aman is a punching bag.

As Khushi entered shantivan one mosquito was continuously annoying her. in an attempt to kill the mosquito she was jumping and clapping. Nk observed this and thought she is practising some step and started copying her Khushi tried to explain that it was just mosquito but Nk being Nk didn't let her speak held her wrist and dragged her to the garden area this scene was noticed by Arnav

His eyes were spitting fire

Arnav: in mind
how dare he touched my Khushi? only I have that right to do so.

Arnav followed them and entered garden area till then Khushi explained NK about the mosquito. He left in order to bring mosquitoes repellent spray.

Khushi: Arnav Ji you here?

Arnav: Yes me.... was somebody else supposed to be here? or should I say Nk was supposed to be here?

Khushi: Arnavji what happened? why are you so upset and worried? I accept I called you beast last night but you didn't
See I even said you are a prince!
mosquito came in and set on Arnav's cheek seeing so
Khushi: shhh

Arnavji don't move I m warning you for your good
he just did what she said with the confused stare. within seconds Khushi gave Arnav a tight slap.

And then she realised what she did. now he became very angry but still controlled his voice and told her to leave before he does something.

Khushi: Please forgive me ArnavJi I was.... that mosquito.

Arnav: shut up

she touched his cheeks with concern: Khushi:
Prince Ji

Arnav: I said leave
he shouted with top of his voice