Lost battle or new beginning?

Gupta house:

Khushi and Buwaji were alone at home, both were practising for sangeet when buwaji saw someone peeping at them, to be precise at 'Khushi' onlooker was gazing at Khushi through the window. He was none other than Shyam Manohar Jha. Shyam saw Buwaji staring at him and immediately sprinted from there.

Khushi: What happened buwaji? why are you standing like a wall? be active now and start your rehearsal again...I am telling if you didn't do it properly then Mami won't be living a single chance to mock you.

Buaji: Shut up when you start speaking, no one can win against you in pace, not even an aeroplane can coverup your speed. Do you have any idea what is happening in your surrounding? go inside now ...
Khushi gave her a vague look.
Buwaji: why are you giving this look? go Inside Now.

She got confused, went inside wondering what just transpired.

Khushi: She says I am the crazy one what about herself ... I was doing my rehearsals she just made me run from there now you only tell Devi-Maiyya what should I do?

after Khushi left for her room buwaji closed the windows and dialled a number. tired of this shit she has taken. till now she was silent and helpless fearing about Anjali bitiya's fragile heart but now Shyam's guts were incredibly boosting day by day she doesn't want anything happening to her niece.

Evening shantivan:

Arnav in his room: don't ask questions, Aman. Just do what I am telling you to do. And do it as soon as possible or else you are fired.

Anjali entered his room: Chote

Arnav: Aman, I will call you back
holding her hand gently he made her relax on the recliner.

Di how many times should I have to tell to take care of your self.
you should have asked me I would have come over to you.

Anjali: ignoring Arnav's unnecessary concern
Tell me for what work is Aman's job is in danger

Arnav: oh common di Stop taking his side

Anjali: Ok I won't take his side and who am I to talk in between the two of you ... I was just wondering if anyone else would have been In Aman's place would he still be working with you?

Arnav: Trust me di that idiot can't sleep without my yells.

Anjali: Who can say you both are college friends?
Arnav: even you guys were good friends?
Khushi: What?
She was shocked hearing that Arnavji and Amanji are college friends

Anjali: Khushiji how come you are here At this hour! is everything okay?
khushi's eyes were spitting fire towards Arnavji which was not overlooked by Anjali

Anjali: What happened Khushi Ji you seem to be very angry?

Khushi: I am fine Anjaliji it's just someone can't see me happy. If I leave in peace someone can't handle it.

Arnav: Stop talking nonsense
Di actually....di from today Khushi would stay in shantivan as you know Akash and Payal's wedding preparations are taken care by you both. so it's better Khushi stay's here instead of doing up down daily from Laxmi Nagar. It will save time and work will be done efficiently.
Anjali: By that logic, every employee of AR should stay in AR only....... Next time try a better lie, In a way, it's good that Khushi Ji would be staying here I like spending time with her.

Arnav: it is important for her to stay here.

Anjali has her doubts on Arnav's decision but she kept quiet

Anjali: As you say Chote, Anyway I have already told I don't have any problem for her to stay here. And I will convince Nani too

Assured Anjali

Khushi was fuming in anger she has no idea why Arnav did this without even asking her he commanded and buaji just kicked her out of the house

Khushi: Di mamiji was asking for you.

Khushi wanted to talk to Arnav in privacy

Anjali: Ya I totally forgot about her jewellery. I have given to goldsmith for polishing she must want to discuss them I will just leave,
With that Anjali left, knowing very well they need privacy.

As soon as Anjali left Arnav just closed the room and took Khushi in a tight hug.

Arnav: I Am sorry Khushi unknown about your problem, I have hurt you a lot but I promise I will mend everything.
He said gulping his lump

Arnav: Even you didn't say anything about it to me don't you have trust in me

Khushi: that is not even a question. I do trust you.

Arnav came out of hug)

Arnav: Then why haven't you confide in me. what if buwaji haven't seen Shyam and thought to give me a call today......what if Shyam had done something to you?

Khushi in mind:
Has buwaji told him everything about Shyam

Khushi: Why had buwaji told you about it? wait I will just take her class now.

Arnav: What do you mean by 'why Buwaji told me?" its good that she let it out. why should she be silent about it? in fact, I don't understand why were you silent? was that really you who challenged ASR in front of the whole office and insulted me in front of my family?
How can you be scared now.

Khushi: Because I can't hurt you, I don't have guts to do that to you. I cannot see you in pain I would rather destroy myself self but I can never snatch your happiness.

Arnav: What happiness you are lecturing about? how can you even think that "YOU and DI" are the most important people of my life? if any of you two gets hurt how can you expect me to be happy?
Khushi: You are right Arnavji Di is very important in your life you cannot see her hurt. if I would have told you that you Jijaji is cheating on your Di, the same person Person whom your di loves a lot, in fact, she has started idolizing him more then God it would have hurt everyone and especially you and I cannot see you in pain. I never wanted to see you in misery you are in Now.

caressing his cheek and wiping his tears with her thumb she softly spoke
Khushi: I never wanted you to go through this you might be a beast, a laad governor but I know behind this beast there is a prince who gets affected and gets hurt when his di has a tear in her eyes I can never see that prince suffering.

Arnav took her in a hug. With Khushi he got a shoulder to cry she was right indeed. he is living a bipolar life since the young age of 14. he did everything he can do to keep his promise! which he made to his mother. he tried his best and gave Anjali everything he can. Her desire to have something works like command on Arnav. he never said no to her. Anjali is very important in Arnav's life she is his mother figure, her happiness is everything to him. what his jijaji is been doing with Anjali had hurt him.

Arnav: when I was 14 my mother committed suicide

Learning this Khushi got shocked

Khushi in her mind: How much pain has he seized within him?

Arnav: I have failed Khushi I have failed the promise I made to my mother. I don't know how will I talk to di about it. I don't have the courage to do so.

Khushi: Shh never say this again that you are failed. Arnav Singh Raizada never fails and you are not alone Khushi Kumari Gupta is with you

Arnav: not just Khushi Kumari Gupta...Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada