loving You is the biggest deal of my life

Happy Anniversary to all my readers and Fans of Ipkknd

Arnav: not just Khushi kumari Gupta, Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada

Khushi: Arnav Ji!!

Arnav: Khushi if you really trust me do what I am saying you to do.
this is the only way I can protect you.

Khushi: What do you intend.

Arnav: Khushi I want to marry you Now... I know before marriage staying with me is unethical for you and I respect you for that. But we cannot take a risk. you will be safe with me in this house here he could not do anything heinous. And if you stay at Laxminagar there would be no one to protect you, today he had reached over your window, it won't be a big deal for him to reach your bedroom.

Khushi: I understand what you are trying to say but this will be too early? what will the family think? what will we answer them?

Arnav: Buwaji is with us
Nk: Nannav my bro not just buwaji even I am with you both.

Khushi/ Arnav: nanhe Ji/Nk

Nk: Why are you both giving me those dooks I am just here to support you if there is no place left for humanity in this world.

Khushi: Nanheji its looks, not dooks but Nanheji, Arnavji is it the right thing to do

Arnav: Khushi if you don't want anyone to know about marriage then none will come to know. when the time comes we will do your dream wedding with all the rituals.

Nk: Yes khushiji....why are you getting cold feet if Nannav fails his promise I am there for you we will make him suffer together.

Khushi: I m not scared its just...

Arnie: Khushi plzzz keep your excuses to yourself, are you forgetting you gave a word this morning?

Khushi: That you can make me do anything you want at any time, but than I had no idea that would make do this, you lord governor I have no problem in marrying you but I am worried about payal Jiji. I don't want any problem in her marriage. I don't want the previous blunder to repeat and because of me, her alliance broke. I don't want that to happen again...and who better than I know how much effort you made to convince Mami.

Arnav and NK together: trust me Khushi/ khushiji
both looked at each other amused by their own timing.

Khushi smiled at both.
Khushi: Ok if you both are insisting. then I am ready but I won't marry in these clothes.

Arnav: Don't worry I have done all the preparation.

he opened his closet removed a gift-wrapped box and gave it to Her

Khushi: What's in the box

Arnav: I wanted to gift you this for a long time but I believe, no time is better than this for it.

Seeing the red saree she has worn on calendar photoshoot Khushi's eye teared up.

Nk: It seems this saree is really special for you. I never knew nannav is so romantic.

Arnav: Nk go to laxminagar and pickup shashi uncle and buwaji I have already made payal and Garima aunty out with the help of buwaji so there won't be any issues meet me at mandir after picking them up I will bring Khushi with me

Nk: as you say, my brother

As soon as Nk left

Khushi: Thank you Arnavji

Arnav :( holding Khushi's both hand ) I know Khushi I haven't said anything earlier but you look hot in this saree
Hearing this Khushi went crimson
Arnav: and you might not know but this is exclusively designed by me

Khushi: What you designed it! I thought you only design that revealing clothes in which even embarrassment will shy on .

Arnav: Unbelievable anyways move fast and get ready soon I cannot wait yo make you mine.

Khushi: Arnav Ji I know you don't believe in marriage then to you are doing all this for me.

Arnav: Don't think I am doing this for you if you are forgetting let me remind I am Arnav Singh Raizada and I love you. And loving you is the biggest deal of my life