Quest for Euphoria

After receiving the bittersweet news, Arnav and Khushi decided to leave for Aman's apartment. This time Khushi did not have any intention to withhold.
Aman's Apartment
Anjali's wailing was pretty much-justified in fact, Aman wanted her to cry her heart out and waive of her pain. however, it's not just about Anjali anymore. she is pregnant and cannot cry
Aman: please stop crying Anjali, it can be hazardous for the unborn. Please try to calm down. That man does not deserve your tears.
Aman and Savita somehow managed to bring her in the bedroom.
Anjali had stopped wailing but silent tears were still flowing freely.
The doorbell rang and entered restless Arnav along with Khushi.
Savita guided them to the room Anjali was present in.
They stood on the door
Arnav: Di!
hearing his voice, Anjali immediately brushed her tears
Arnav came and stooped near her. while Aman and Khushi decided to give them privacy and left the room.
Arnav: di are you ok?
Anjali nods in affirmation.
Arnav: are you upset with me?
Anjali stared at him with hollow eyes
Arnav: please talk to me.
Anjali: why had you not said me anything? Khushi Ji's silence was justified, she might have been afraid if we would trust her or not. What about you Chote? why were you quiet?
Arnav went voiceless
Anjali: did you really think I would suicide, just the way Mumma did?
He gazed at her
Arnav: di, I was afraid I. When I got to know, I had no clue how to react. then I thought if you become wary before the disclosure than it would be easier on you.
Anjali: it would have never been easier. My baby was going to suffer anyway.
Arnav: I had no idea Di, why did you hide your pregnancy?
Anjali: we wanted to be sure this time, so he and I decided to convey only after 3months to prevent any false expectations.
Arnav: I am happy for you Di, you are going to be a mother. you should stop crying your child will be bringing happiness for you.
Anjali: what about his happiness? he is going to be alone.
Khushi: who said that to you? Arnavji did you say that to her?
Khushi asked while entering with a food trolley
Khushi: this baby is never going to be alone. the whole family is with the lad-saheb
Arnav: what the! lad-saheb? What is with you and this "lad" term? ladgovernor was not enough for you?
Khushi: baby is going to grow up with enough pampering to turn into Lad-saheb. And when I know the future why should I resent speaking it?
Anjali smiled at them. she was overwhelmed with the love her child is going to get.
Khushi: do you know Di your chote has not eaten anything properly since the previous night. So I have brought in food for all of us. can we start?
Anjali smiled and ate her morsel
Aman: how cruel of you all, I have been nothing but good to you. is this how your retreat.
Arnav: shut up Aman.
Khushi: I have brought in food for you as well come here fast.

After eating brunch Anjali was brought into to Raizada mansion.
And as instructed by Khushi no one showed any sign of grief. They all welcomed Anjali with joyous faces and celebrated the news of pregnancy with sweets.
After the enthusiastic congratulations, Anjali headed for her room. Mami accompanied her.
When she entered her room. All the memories of her and Shyam sprinted in front of her eyes.
Taking a deep breath Anjali knew what she had to do
She shouted
Anjali: Hariparaksh Ji
The house help had never heard Anjali shouting for him, he surely heard his Arnav bhaiyya doing it but never Anjali. Hearing her shout he trotted for her room
HP: Ji!
Anjali: HPji takes this photo frames to the poolside and brings something to burn them.
Family members who heard her shout also joined the room
Anjali: chote I want to redecorate the room.
Arnav: oh of course di, I will ask Aman to get in touch with the best Interior designers
Lavanya: till then why don't you stay in my room di?
Nani: that would be lovely. Arnav bitwa don't forget to tell the designers to make the room child friendly.
All were happy that Anjali has decided to move on, and her child is surely going to help her with that. They all witnessed Anjali burning the Photo frames and Wedding Albums.
Next day
Today was Khushi's second day for the photoshoot. She was much more confident than her 1st day.
NK was brilliant in his work and the production department did the job quite well. Making the photographs more prettier.
During the Lunch break, Khushi went into Arnav's cabin
Khushi: Hi!
Arnav was very busy today. He just affirmed her presence with a nod and again started maneuvering his work
Khushi: what happened Arnavji, you seem quite occupied today?
Arnav: Aman has taken an off, supposedly Di had made some plans with him on that night, so he decided to take that as a chance to fly away from work
Plus, Akash is also not here.
Khushi: at least have lunch.
Arnav nodded and Khushi sets the lunch on the coffee table.
Khushi: if Aman Ji and Di were good friends then what happened that they distance themselves?
Arnav: don't t know much. However, I had seen Aman was not happy with her relationship with Shyam. I don't know if that was the only reason or something else was brewing in.
Khushi: and you never asked?
Arnav: it was their friendship what would I have asked?
Khushi: huh! She is your sister and he is your best friend you should have asked.
Arnav: it is their personal matter Khushi.
Khushi: how can you be so rigid, anyways I am happy they are trying to rejuvenate their friendship, Di really needs someone outside of the house. At home, she would be back in a gold cage.
Arnav: I was reckoning the same. In fact, I was thinking about her joining the office.
Khushi: it would be nice
Arnav: Khushi, have I ever told that you cook quite good?
Khushi: why do you have to say it? Whenever you eat food noisily it is the clear indication you are appreciating the feast.
Arnav: excuse me, I make noise?
Khushi: yes, in fact, you quite enjoy while eating the food that you like.
Arnav: should I think you notice me so much.
he asked in his husky voice.
Khushi: when did I say that?
Arnav: blushing are we? Well, that's good after all I am ASR girls can't resist me.
Khushi: I will scratch the eyes of the one who eye on you. You are just meant for me. got that?
She said while pointing fork
Arnav amusingly puts that fork down
Arnav: I was just teasing Khushi, you don't have to be insecure.
Khushi: but you are part of this fashion world, I have even seen Lisa flirting with you.
Arnav: were you jealous back then?
Khushi: I don't know, I mean no I was not very fond of you at that time but, I didn't like it either.
Arnav: maybe because you were New girl both for the high society and fashion world....nevertheless it should not bother you, because you are the only one who can make my heart flutter.
Khushi: even if the girl is very modern and beautiful and fit for your high society.
Arnav: even if she is a miss universe, you would be the only one.