Whole new biginning

Disclaimer: Arnav Singh Raizada is just a fictional character. he Is not a real designer. The clothes which sanaya Irani is wearing in the pictures below are taken from Google and all the credits belongs to the original designer of the dresses.
----•--------•------------------•••------------------•------------------•••----
While Arnav and Khushi were enjoying their pranks with a pinch of romance, in Payash room payal was packing their clothes silently.

Akash: Don't pack much, we will shop over there.
Said Akash while he was relaxing on the bed
Payal continued packing
Payal: I have No idea, if the apparels available over there would be comfortable enough.
Akash: You are Raizada now, you don't have to worry about your apparels, besides, we would not be in our country, no one would know if you are wearing Indians or westerns.
PAYAL: Somethings are not about what society thinks, and I was not talking about western wear, I have no problem in wearing them. But I do have a problem wearing revealing clothes in front of others.
Akash: What about in front of me
PAYAL: I never denied that
Akash: Then?
PAYAL: Ok we will buy over there but at least let me take a few from here so when we go out we won't have any shortage of clothes
Akash: that won't be an issue

Dining Area After some time
Raizada's where one by one joining the dining table for their breakfast.
Arnav along with Khushi joint the table
Arnav: so Akash! done with your packing?
Akash: yup we did some light packing we decided to shop from there
Khushi: that's so awesome! guys are going on honeymoon? When? where? Jiji why haven't you said anything to me?
The entire family was smiling looking at Khushi's excitement it was payash who were leaving for honeymoon and the excitement was more on Khushi's face.
Mami: look at her how excited she is, as if she is the one doing hello hi to the Maldives.
Hearing the word "the Maldives" Khushi's excitement level went ten folds higher.
Khushi: hey Devi maiyya Maldives! Jiji it was your dream to explore beaches, that's so sweet of you Akashji, to choose this destination.
And that was enough for payal to open her till now silent mouth
Payal: it was Arnavji's idea.
She did not languished to voice out her disappointment in Akash
Sensing it Aman replied
Aman: it was surely ASR's plan but it was Akash who told ASR you love beaches.
Arnav and Akash gave him a questioning look,
But Aman signalled them to go along. Akash, who was dumbfounded kept quiet.
Arnav: oh! Of course payal it was Akash's opinion.
Arnav was amused that how mindless Akash can be sometimes
Arnav: even if it was me who planned, could he not have shut his mouth about it.
Wondered Arnav
Rest of the meal went in silence raizada's along with Lavanya gave Akash a warning look.
Nani called Hariprakash
Nani: have you served breakfast to Damadji?
Asked Nani to Hariprakash who came running after Nani's call
Anjali: that won't be needed he is not home.
Mami: hello hi! damadji again bye-bye!
Nani: but bitiya he was not well.
Anjali: let it be Nani. if he is not concerned about his own health then why should I be bothered?
And that was the very first time Anjali let out something like that for her idolized husband.
The people who were aware of Shyam's act were smiling inwardly. They were delighted that the raising doubts has finally started taking a troll on Anjali .

Post breakfast Lavanya Nk along with Aman Arnav and Khushi went to the office.
Khushi and Arnav were riding together while Aman was with Nk and Lavanya.
Khushi was looking apprehensive on an entire ride some times she was chewing her nails sometimes fidgeting with her dupatta and not to forget nth time taking the name of her best friend Devi maiyya.
She was constantly condemning the time she agreed for it along with being obscene to her lord governor, who presently was amused with her behaviour.
Arnav: relax Khushi this is not the first time you will be doing it and I will make sure it won't be last either.
Khushi: lordgovernor you won't be the one to face the camera you won't be the one who's picture are going to present for the launch.
Arnav: relax Khushi, you have already done this before.
Khushi: but that was only one saree and dont overlook it was that Lisa who did the most part of the shoot. Today it would be all me. I am telling you Arnavji it is a terrible idea, I am not a professional model. I don't even have that face or body type.
Arnav: And who said that to you? You have the most beautiful face I have ever come across and your body is perfect.
Khushi glowed hearing the praise.
Khushi: you are saying this because you love me and don't want me to feel insecure .
Arnav: that's genuine but it is also true what I have stated earlier, your body your face everything is so fresh and natural, women these days are ready to spend millions to just obtain that.
Arnav lifted her palm and kissed it
Khushi: but I don't know how to present, myself.
Arnav: don't worry over it. there is an entire team for your help from makeup to the costume, Lavanya would be assisting you and Nk is going to conduct the photo shoot. you know most of them and furthermore , I will be there.