Part 2 welcoming bliss

If you are a fan of 90s Bollywood then you are already in love with Switzerland. But loving the place without visiting and loving the place after visiting are two different sets of emotions. And few get the chance to feel both. And Khushi was one hell of a lucky woman. Treated like a queen in the most expensive place in the world.
On their very first day, Arnav arranged a date night on the rooftop.
Reflection of clear deep sky in the lake, the tickle from the breeze, luster of candles, and two pair of loving eyes. A perfect date night indeed.

The date was romantic their love made it serene

They both were different personalities. Regardless of that, they began exploring one another, adapting to the changes happily.
While pulling the chair for his lady, Arnav's vague memory of their cafe date got refreshed. As she sat on the chair pulled by him, she saw Him having a slight smile
Khushi: you should smile often.
Arnav: and you should wear red often.
Khushi grinned as he said something about her red gown. She wore for him.

The next day they went out sightseeing, the lake, the Museum and had a walk-on the long promenade.
For their comfort, a butler was allotted for them by the hotel.
Khushi was a strong communicator. Even though she was lousy when it came to English. However, she spoke the language of the heart with her Daniel Bhaiyya.

 Arnav was amused looking at Daniel the Butler happily talking and Doing Khushi's work, who initially came across as a grumpy old man to Arnav

Within two days of their stay in Zurich. Khushi found about Daniels's birthday, along with his wife's and children's names.
Khushi: you know Daniel Bhaiyya reminds me of Hariprakash Ji.
Arnav: and where did that came from!
Khushi: he's loving and caring just like Haripraksh Ji, you know today he made tea for me that too ginger tea.
Arnav: I am not surprised, If you can make me fall in love, then you can do anything.
On the third day, they left Zurich and started exploring other places,
Their 15day long honeymoon was fun-filled with romance and Khushi's DDLJ fantasy was also fulfilled with the Bernina Express ride.

On the third day, they left Zurich and started exploring other places, Their 15day long honeymoon was fun-filled with romance and Khushi's DDLJ fantasy was also fulfilled with the Bernina Express ride