Intermission pt. 2

"That wraps up our fourth year." I shrugged and leaned back.

"So you weren't animagi yet?" Harry asked.

"Not yet. No electrical storm sadly. A few thunderstorms but with little to no lightning. It took us a while but we made it." Sirius said. "I still can't believe how Prongs gave his approval."

"So that's how it happened!? I thought that there was a special date or something that I missed out on. All it took was for Sirius to start crying." Remus said.

"So you two spent all summer together?" Ginny asked Sirius and I.

"Sadly, no. We spent that week and a few random days. After that week, I spent a few nights at Lily's place to get away from my annoying twin brother." I rolled my eyes smiling. "I still remember how mad he was that I was spending time with Lils and he wasn't."

"They hated each other, right?" Ron asked.

"No they didn't. Lily tried to deny it but we all knew something was there." Sirius said as he pulled out a random box. "Here, Harry. This might interest you. Those are pictures from that summer."

They all circled Remus, Sirius and I as Sirius started to pull out random pictures from the summer.

"What we're we talking about that night?" I laughed

"About why Minnie has a favorite and it was Moony." Sirius shrugged. "Then James started babbling about why the sky is blue and not pink."

"I wasn't Minnie's favorite!" Remus protested.

"You were and that's final. Next picture."

"We're not your boys

"We're not your boys." Sirius mumbled smirking.

"Yes you are and you know it." I smirked back and kissed his cheek.