A plan?

"Welcome to another year at Hogwarts!"

"I don't know if I should cry or be relieved that it's almost over." I whispered to Regulus who chuckled.

"I totally see you crying once you graduate. You're gonna miss me as much as I'm gonna miss you." I put an arm around Reg and smiled at him.

"You're right, Reg. I'm gonna miss our late night talks and our tutoring sessions. Which reminds me, everything okay at home?"

"Same old, same old. Mum keeps finding pictures of Siri to burn and burned his face off the tapestry again same with one of our uncles. She's gone madder than usual." Regulus shrugged and looked at Sirius. "He's happy with you guys, right?"

"He bought a motorcycle two months ago. You tell me?" We both laughed and watched the sorting ceremony. "Triwizard Tournament is this year."

"And it's your last year. Talk about ironies. You thinking about entering?"

"Fuck no! I'll have to talk James out of it but there's no way in hell I'm letting those boys enter. They'll get killed faster than they can say Quidditch." I rolled my eyes and laughed when James was making his usual faces at us. "They're idiots."

"But they're your idiots, Jade." Regulus smirked.

"That they are, Reg. That they are."

...

"GUESS WHO'S CAPTAIN THIS YEAR!"

"Say it a little louder, James. I don't think the sirens heard you." I rolled my eyes. "And how the hell did you just become captain?"

"Because I'm an amazing quidditch player and the captain didn't want the responsibility so he nominated me and I took it." James shrugged. "Did you see the students today?"

"I did. And aren't they cancelling quidditch because of the tournament?"

"You can't cancel quidditch, Vixen. Wood taught us that. Besides, we'll have the matches on different days than the tasks so it's a win-win situation. And Dumbledore was talking about making the other schools feel welcome so that's one of the reasons we're having Quidditch." James said and put an arm around me.

"This is ridiculous. You're Head Boy and Quidditch captain. Can your head get any bigger?"

"It can. I just choose not to."