The Map

~Sirius POV~

"Good morning Jade" James smiled at his twin who was falling asleep at our table. She looks so cute like that. Wait what?

"Buzz off James. I'm exhausted." Remus sat next to her and she leaned on his shoulder and hugged his arm falling asleep.

"Didn't you say that you were going to bed early?" Peter asked.

"I didn't. I spent the rest of the night reading about animagi. Luckily, I found the next step." She cuddled to Remus more as James served her some breakfast.

"Well, what is it?" I asked.

"After we have the mandrake leaf in our mouths for a month, we have to put the leaf in a vial that contains pure rays of the moon. After that, we add a silver teaspoon of dew from a place that neither human feet nor sunlight have touched for a month." She yawned and Remus gestured for her to sit straight. "After that, I don't know what comes because I fell asleep for like an hour before the prefect woke me up from the sofa and told me to get dressed."

"But can we remove the leaves when we're going to eat?" James asked snapping his fingers in her face. "Wake up, you can sleep during free period."

"No. You can't swallow it and you can't remove it from your mouth. It's disgusting but it has to be done. The book says to do it from full moon to full moon." She yawned again and began to eat her breakfast.

"Jade, wake up. We have history of magic today, you can sleep there and at free period." I shook her trying to keep her focused on her breakfast.

"Free period I'm going to the library with Lily and Sev to study for potions." James perked up at the mention of Evans and his face went red. "Don't even think about it James. If I see you there, I'll hex you to oblivion."

"You need to rest Jade, I'm sure Lily will understand." Peter said snapping his fingers at her. She nodded and called Evans over.

"Hey Lils, can I join you tomorrow? As you can see I haven't gotten enough sleep and I won't be able to concentrate." She chuckled lightly and smiled sleepily.

"Sure! It's not a problem for me. I'll go tell Sev when I see him. But what were you doing up so late? Severus told me that you were arguing with your books when he woke up." Evans put a hand in Jade's shoulder and snapped her fingers also.

"Oh. Umm. Herbology and Transfiguration. I plan on taking more advanced classes next year with Remus or with any of these idiots." Jade laughed pointing at the rest of us.

"Like what?" Evans rolled her eyes when James ruffled up his hair for the third time.

"Probably Ghoul studies or Ancient studies. It makes sense since Remus and I are taking Ancient Runes this year" Jade shrugged.

"Why not muggle studies?" Evans smirked looking at Jade. "I think I'll ace that class"

"Well that's not very fair is it?" Jade laughed along with Evans. "I'm taking that class next semester with these four idiots."

Jade has such a cute laugh. Especially when she scrunches up her nose when she's trying to hold in her laughter.

Wait, what?

"That's the second time you've called us idiots. I'm taking offense to that" I smirked and she rolled her eyes laughing again.

"Do you really want me to explain it to you guys?" She smirked also and rolled her eyes again. Evans laughed and James went red in the face messing up his hair again.

"All right, Evans?"

"Shut it, Potter. Well, I'll see you in class Jade and hopefully awake. I'll tell Sev that you won't make it today. I'm sure he'll understand. I'll even give you my notes at dinner just in case" she smiled at Jade who was dozing off again. I snapped my fingers and she jumped.