Animagi

"Nott did what!?"

"Yes Lily, Nott cornered me and asked me to join the Ratface Gang." I rolled my eyes and linked arms with her as we continued our weekly stroll through Hogwarts.

"But you said no, right? I know you well enough to know that you said no to him."

"It's obvious I would say no, Lils. Why the hell is everyone doubting me?" I asked sadly. "Even Remus asked me if I would stay loyal to them."

"We don't doubt you, Jade. But you're the only Slytherin in our circle of friends. It's not that we don't trust you, we just don't trust your housemates." Lily shrugged. "Besides, we all know that your heart is in the right place. You maybe be a Slytherin but you're not evil."

"Thanks Lils, I needed to hear that." I mumbled. Lily noticed that I was still slightly upset and decided to change the subject.

"We're all trying to get Frank to ask Alice to Hogsmeade before December."

"What's the plan? I want in." I laughed.

"We're trying to make her look hot as fuck at the next quidditch game. It's Gryffs vs. Huffs so we'll definitely win. After that, we'll hide in the locker room until your brother or Sirius brings Frank in. Alice comes out looking all beautiful and he won't be able to resist! It's foolproof!" Lily said excitedly.

"One, I doubt that I will be able enter the locker room. Two, James won't do it so I can try to convince Sirius but I doubt it. Three, what outfits are we talking about?"

"That's where the magic comes in, Jade. You can tell your brother and Sirius and I'm sure they'll find a way. Every chance that Sirius will get to spend time with you, he'll take it. And the outfits, well that's your expertise. You always have amazing outfits." I sighed and thought about it.

"I'll do it, but if Frank rips my clothes, they'll be hell to pay!"

"Why would he- OH!" Lily looked at me wide-eyed. "JADE AMELIA POTTER!"

"WHAT!? Have you seen the guy? He barely controls himself when Alice walks in her pajamas. Can you imagine how he'll act when he sees her in all black or something that marks her curves. That girl has curves for days, I'm jealous." I shrugged as we left the castle and walked towards the Black Lake where I saw my boys running around.

"Yeah, you're right. Frank really does act like a mad dog when she's around. Kind of like Sirius acts like a puppy when you're around. Remus and I call that 'puppy love' because it's just adorable to see how his face lights up when you're next to him. Can you two just get married already?" Lily whined and I laughed.

"Lils, we're only 15." I said as we sat down under a tree and continued to watch my boys mess around.

"I know, but I call being maid of honor!"

"James will probably be best man. Him and Sirius are always together. You'd think they're brothers or something."

"If Sirius is James' brother, does that mean-"

"You finish that sentence, I'll kill you. That's just wrong on so many levels. We're pure-bloods but not those pure-bloods." I shuddered and laughed with Sirius tackled James to the floor.

"I will never understand how that works honestly." Lily shuddered also.

"To 'maintain blood purity'. There's not a lot of pure-bloods nowadays because we stopped caring about that, except for families like the Malfoys, Blacks, Notts, among others. So what do they do? To maintain 'purity', they sometimes marry their second cousins or something like that to prevent their offspring coming out with abnormalities, I think. Come to think of it, everybody is related to someone if you're a pure-blood." I shrugged. "If for example, Sirius and I were related, which I hope not, we'd be distant cousins twice removed or something like that. But we're not because the Blacks hate the Potters."