Intermission pt. 4

"Sixth year, DONE!" I yelled.

"You do know that we still fear you, right?" Remus said looking at me. "You're terrifying, little Vix."

"I know. That reminds me of the time we were chasing death eaters out of Muggle London. I swear one of them looked at me dead in the eye and ran the other direction." I shrugged.

"Jade, your hands were covered in blood, you were holding a death eater mask while you were screaming bloody murder. And not to mention that you were pregnant." Sirius said shivering. "Even I was afraid of you, and I wasn't even next to you."

"I was and that was fucking terrifying." Remus mumbled.

"You were pregnant!?" Ginny asked.

"Yep. I got pregnant a few months after Harry was born."

"What happened?" Hermoine asked.

"I lost it about a few days after James and Lils died. It was around the time that Sirius was at trial and I was forced to clean out the house." I said sadly.

"Was it a girl or a boy?" Harry asked me and Sirius.

"A girl. We even had names already." Sirius smiled sadly. "If it was a girl, Adhara Rose Black, because Vixen wanted to keep naming the children after stars and constellations. If it was a boy, Aster Remus Black."

"The boy was going to have my name?" Remus looked at us shocked.

"Yep. We were even going to ask you to be the godfather and Lily a godmother since Prongs was already going to be an uncle." I said.

"What do the names mean?" Hermoine asked again in shock.

"Adhara is one of the brightest stars in the sky. Aster means 'star' in Greek. James chose the girl's middle name and Siri and I came to the mutual agreement of having 'Remus' as a middle name for the boy." I smiled.

"What was the other name that we had for the boy?" Sirius chuckled a bit.

"Perseus." Remus chuckled.

"I forgot about that one! I just remember Sirius Orion Black the Fourth with the sole purpose of driving Minnie insane." Fred and George busted out laughing. "Don't tell her that we still call her Minnie. She'll come here and kill all of us in our sleep."

"We won't." They said in unison and smirked. I glared at them and they immediately backed down.

"All right. We'll have a sob fest later. Now it's time for pictures. You guys ready?" Sirius asked everybody and took out another box. "This was an amazing summer honestly."

"It really was. This was when your Mum and Dad started getting along and we were all trying to get them together." I said to Harry and took out the pictures. "You guys know the drill."