Quidditch

"The tournament start today. Are you nervous?" I asked as Sirius was putting on his jersey.

"Not at all. I've got my good luck charm with me." Sirius smiled and handed me a gold and green jersey. "I had this made since fourth year but I never worked up the courage to give it to you. You say that sometimes you don't know which team to root for so I made a jersey that represents both. Green for the snakes and gold for the lions."

I smiled and put it on.

"How the hell does it fit?" I laughed. "I thought I had a growth spurt these past two years."

"You did, I had it resized about a week or two ago. Your mum sent it yesterday morning when you left with Lily." Sirius shrugged and wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. "You look beautiful as always."

"And you still look like an idiot. Get your broom and let's go. I have to calm Prongs down before he looks like a deer in the headlights." I smirked and grabbed his hand leaving the dormitories.

We walked down the stairs and James looked like a deer in the headlights. I let go of Sirius' hand and sat down next to my brother.

"Can you try and calm down, Prongs?" Sirius asked and sat across from him.

"The first game is always the worst for him." I forced James to look at me. "You're going to be fine, Prongs. You're not going to fall off your broom again. Do you want my anxiety potion or something?" James shook his head and messed up his hair.

"Let's just try and get some breakfast before we go. And if you see Wood, tell him that I say to sod off until the game." James mumbled.

"Don't worry, Bam Bam. I'll tell Wood where he can shove the quaffle and I'll be giving a new meaning to his last name."

...

"All right boys! For the first time in six years, I'll be sitting with the lions. This should be fun." I smirked and hugged them both. "Good luck my boys. Make me proud out there."

"Thanks, Vix." James kissed my forehead and went to get changed.

"I'll see you out there, sunshine." Sirius said and kissed me. "Be my good luck charm?"

"Always." I smiled and kissed him before I left the tent.

As soon as I left, McGonagall cornered me.

"Professor, I swear that-"

"It's not that Miss Potter. The quidditch announcer is sick and we need a replacement."

"Ummm, why me?" I raised my eyebrow at her. "Why not Remus or Lily?"

"Please, Miss Potter. I've heard your commentary before. Besides, I could probably do this as extra credit for you." I thought about it and nodded.

"Fine, show me where I'm supposed to sit. But I want my friends near me." She nodded and took me to the table. McGonagall explained to me what I was going to be doing and Remus and Peter joined and sat next to me.

"Vixen, what the hell did you do know?" Peter asked.

"For the first time, absolutely nothing. Brown is sick so I'm covering for him." I shrugged and waited for the match to start.

"This should be fun." Remus laughed.

"Shut up, Moony."

...

"Short disclaimer, Brown is sick so you're favorite Potter twin is going to be covering on commentary. Hi, how are you?" I spoke to the microphone and Remus facepalmed.