Diagon Alley

"Hey guys, the test results came back and- OH MERLIN'S BLOODY BALLS!"

"Honestly James, don't you knock!?" I pulled away from Sirius and fixed my shirt. "There's this thing called privacy. You should try it sometime. And it's not like we were doing anything to traumatize you." Sirius blushed and hid his face behind a pillow.

"There are things that have been seen and can never be unseen. Now I have to go and poke my eyes out. Thank you so much for scarring me for life guys."

"Like I've said. There's this thing called knocking and not bursting in here as if this was your own room. I don't do that to you, dumbass. It's called making out, you should try it sometime instead of kissing your pillow and pretending it's Lily." I smirked and crossed my arms. "Now let's change the subject before you go all crazy and kill Padfoot. What just came in the mail?"

"Our letters and test results. And how do you know about that?" James asked flustered.

"I've lived with you since the womb and we shared a room up until we were like 6 or 7. And there was this one time that I knocked, you didn't answer so I walked in and saw you snogging your pillow."

"That was a long time ago." James rolled his eyes.

"Bam Bam, that was last year." I smirked.

"But I saw-"

"My bra strap because I'm wearing a tank top? Wow! Somebody call the Ministry because I just committed a crime. I'm a girl, and my bra strap is showing. Somebody better lock me up in Azkaban for this!" I said still smirking.

"Whatever, Jade." James mumbled. "Your letters are on the dining room table along with Sirius'." James slammed the door closed and I burst out laughing.

"You can show your face now, love." I told Sirius.

"Well that was embarrassing." Sirius said still blushing.

"It really wasn't. After living with him for 16 years, you learn to use his own words against him. There's a reason that I'm the dominant twin." I shrugged and laid next to him. "Should we go downstairs and get the letters or what?"

"Maybe later. Right now, we have better things to do." Sirius smirked and put his lips on mine. "Such as taking a nap."

"Well that was anticlimactic." I laughed.

"Shut up and let me cuddle you."

...

"So the lovebirds finally emerge from the cave!"

"Shut up Prongs." Sirius mumbled sleepily and rubbed his eyes. "The letters are where?"

"Dining room table. I haven't opened mine yet because I was waiting for you guys to be done with whatever it is you two chose to traumatize me with."

"Which ended up being a bra strap." I smirked and we grabbed our letters. "On three. One."

"Two." James grabbed the seal and looked at us nervously.

"Three." Sirius said and we opened the letters. "Place them on the table to see?" James and I nodded and we placed them on the table.

James Fleamont Potter's results:

Charms: O
Transfiguration: O
Potions: E
Herbology: E
Defense Against the Dark Arts: O
Ancient Runes: A
Care of Magical Creatures: O
Astronomy: E
Divination: O
Arithmancy: O
History of Magic: O

"AWESOME! I'm going to N.E.W.T.S." James yelled. "Now Sirius."

Sirius Orion Black's test results: