Intermission

"And that's our third year" I said smiling at Harry.

"So that's when you started the map?"

"Yes, but we didn't finish it yet. It took us a while to get it. Same with the whole animagi thing. We had to repeat the process our fourth year."

"Why?"

"Because there was an electrical storm over the summer and these idiots left the vial at school." I rolled my eyes.

"Well damn. I didn't know that there would be a storm over the summer." Sirius exclaimed.

"Yeah and you also didn't know a lot of things during our third year and yet here we are." Remus pointed out.

"Like what?"

"Oh you'll see." I smirked. "Ready for our fourth year, Harry?"

"It's full of even more confusion and Padfoot being stupid as usual." Remus smirked at Sirius.

"I'm not stupid. I just didn't know at the time." He protested.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, Snuffles. This is the year where things start to get slightly dark, Harry. It's also the year where your father was his most stupid and overprotective."

Sirius mumbled something about me calling him snuffles but I paid no mind.

"Wasn't it fifth year where he punched Pads?" Remus asked.

"Yes but we're not there yet. Fourth year was the one where he barely left me alone." I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Your father was a slimeball, Harry.  Extremely overprotective and sometimes a bit of a git."

"At this point, I'm not even surprised." Harry laughed along with us.

"Okay, well after the train ride-"