Duel

"Can I see it again?" Sirius asked me as we were cuddling on his bed.

"Padfoot, you'd been staring at the ring for almost an hour." I laughed and showed him the ring that was proudly sitting on my finger.

"I know, and I don't care." Sirius kissed my hand and pulled me closer. "Have you thought about anything related to the wedding?"

"I don't want anything big. Just a small ceremony with a small reception. And I want Prongs to walk me down the aisle."

"Why Prongs and not Fleamont? Now I have to choose another best man." Sirius laughed.

"We've talked about it since we were kids, and we talked about it last night again." I shrugged. "But if you really want Prongs to be your best man, I'll be okay with it."

"No, it's okay. Moony can be best man so you can have Prongs walk you down the aisle. I think it's cute that you want your twin to be the one to give you away." Sirius smiled and kissed my forehead. "Speaking of which, where is he?"

"Head Boy duties with Lils and I'm frustrated with the obvious sexual tension between them." I laughed.

"We should do something about it. Any ideas?"

"Look them in a broom closet and wait for it?" I offered.

"That could work. We could also do something similar to what we all did for a Frank and Alice. Though I doubt Lily will appreciate us being in her business like that." Sirius shrugged.

"Desperate times calls for drastic measures. We'll just wait it out to see what happens, I guess." I shrugged also.

"Do you know where the other boys are?"

"Library." I said.

"So we're alone?" I nodded and Sirius rolled on top of me. "Good."

"You do know that we have homework to do, right?" I said which made Sirius roll his eyes.

"Only you would worry about homework." Sirius mumbled against my neck.

"And you aren't?" I smirked. Sirius turned and looked at me with a glint in his eyes.

"I'm more concerned about spending quiet time with my fiancée and not worrying about the Transfiguration essay." Sirius leaned close to me and I laughed. "Merlin, how I love your laugh."

"It gets annoying after a while, you know?" I blushed and Sirius kissed my cheek.

"Not to me, sunshine."

...

"So how's the engagement life treating you?" Lily smirked and linked arms with me.

"Honestly, surprisingly normal. We've talked over basic details but that's pretty much it." I shrugged. "Which reminds me, wanna be my maid of honor?"

"WHAT!?" Lily stopped walking and looked at me in shock. "You can't be serious!?"

"Technically that's my fiancée. But yes, I want you to be my maid of honor. You're my sister Lils, and I wouldn't have it any other way." I said making Lily cry. "Stop crying because I'll start crying too."

"I would be honored to be your maid of honor, Jade. Who's the best man?"

"Moony. I want Prongs to walk me down the aisle." I smiled but it immediately fell when I saw Nott and Snape talking to Regulus. "I thought I told these two assholes to not bother Regulus."

"Jade, think about it before you make any stupid decisions." Lily tried to grab me but I was already pushing Nott towards a wall and pointing my wand at him.