Christmas

"James, look at them. That's adorable"

"That doesn't look comfortable. And where did the blanket came from?"

"Shut up, Peter. At least she's not wearing her shoes. That couldn't be to comfortable to walk in all day."

"Can you two stop talking about shoes and blankets and look at them. They look absolutely adorable."

"Quick where's the camera?"

"If you three are done talking, I would like to continue sleeping." I groaned and moved to sit up when I felt two arms around my waist. I looked and saw that Sirius was still sleeping and had a small smile on his face. "What time is it?"

"It's past noon. You two slept for about 12 hours. We decided to leave you alone." Remus shrugged and sat across from us. I shook Sirius awake.

"Five more minutes." He mumbled and cuddled closer to me.

"Sirius, I want to shower and change. Move your hair out of my face"

"You like my hair." He mumbled again and smirked.

"I do but not when it's in my face. Don't make me push you" I tried to break free from his grasp but he wasn't having it.

"Shower here"

"My clothes are all dirty and I doubt that my brother has clothing of mine in his trunk. That's just wrong in so many levels. And besides, aren't girls not allowed at the boys dorms?"

"Wear some of mine or James' clothes. And technically it's members of each house. You're a Slytherin so yeah." He moved closer to me and started to fall asleep again.

"James, help me." I begged. James just laughed and tried to release me from the death grip that Sirius had on me. He didn't budge a bit.

"Sorry, sis. You're on your own here." He shrugged and sat back down. I rolled my eyes and looked at Sirius. I started to stroke his hair and he smiled.

"You really want to get up, don't you?"

"Yes. This dress is starting to get uncomfortable and I want to wash my hair." He sighed dramatically and let me go. I walked over to James who sat there with a smile on his face. "Don't just sit there and look like an idiot. Show me where the showers are and give me some clothes."

James dropped to the floor dramatically and escorted me to his dorm which was surprisingly clean. He threw me some random clothing and took me to the showers.

"I'll be right outside just in case okay? I'll tell Remus to sneak into the kitchen and get you both some food. You must be starving." And with that he left and closed the door.

...

~Sirius POV~

"You're sister is taking a long time in that shower." I told James as he sat down next to me.

"Let her be. She probably didn't have the chance to shower properly at your house." James shrugged. Remus and Peter walked in carrying a tray of hot chocolate and snacks.

"Where's Jade?"

"Still in the showers. I'll go tell at her." James stood up and started to yell at his twin sister. "JADE AMELIA POTTER HURRY UP!"

"DONT RUSH ME"

"REMUS HAS HOT CHOCOLATE!"

"ILL BE RIGHT DOWN"

I heard the curtain open and some cussing words as James walked down the stairs laughing.

"I have no doubts that she fell from the shower or something." James sat down on the floor next to the fireplace and took a mug.