I love you

"So this is the famous shack?" I said surprised once we entered. "It's nice."

"No it's not, Vixen. You can say the truth, I won't mind." Remus laughed and sat on the bed looking at the window. "It's almost at its peak. You guys should change now."

"All right Vix, ladies first." Sirius said as he kissed my cheek.

"You heard him James, ladies first." I smirked as the boys laughed.

"You're just jealous that you're not majestic like me." James rolled his eyes.

"You're not majestic, now let it go." I said as I started to change.

"Vixen looks adorable as always. Okay Peter, you're up." Sirius said and Peter nodded and changed into a rat. "James, turn into the majestic stag."

"See Vix, your boyfriend thinks my stag is majestic." I ran towards him and bit his leg. "Fuck you, Jade."

James finally changes and Sirius followed right behind him. Sirius ran towards me and barked happily at me. I nudged his leg and we started to run around the shack as Remus laughed at us.

After a few minutes I heard bones snap and I knew it was time. I stopped running around with Sirius and nudged his leg gesturing to Remus. Sirius barked at Moony.

"I'm okay, guys. I promise." Remus groaned and fell to his knees. I heard more bones snap and saw his eyes change. I whined and hid behind Sirius trying to not watch Remus in such pain. James stood behind me and nudged me with his antlers. I nodded and hid my face with my paws as I heard more yelling.

After a few more minutes, I heard a howl and I knew the transformation was done. Sirius nudged me and I moved my paw and saw Moony looking at us. He howled again and ran towards James who pushed him back with his antlers. Peter ran around trying to distract him and Sirius and I nudged his legs. Remus noticed that we weren't there to do him harm and managed to calm down.

That however was short lived when Remus started to scratch and claw at himself. I jumped on the bed and bit his arms trying to make him stop as Sirius tried to tackle him with James right behind him hitting Remus with his antlers. This is going to be a long night.

...

"Good morning, boys." I yawned.

"Good morning, Vixen."

"Good morning, my sunshine. How's your neck?" Sirius moved my hair to reveal a slightly large gash on my neck.

Last night while we were making sure Remus didn't hurt himself, he accidentally scratched me on the neck.

"I'll be fine, love. It's just a scratch." I said and winced when he touched it. "It still hurts, you know?"

"Sorry." He smiled sheepishly and kissed my lips.

"No snogging during breakfast!"

"Shut up, James."

...

"Hey Pads?"

"Yes, sunshine?"