Chapter 16

I hope everyone have a happy new year :))
Stay safe!!

*It's a late short Christmas chapter*

"Mommy! It's Christmas!" The 3-year-old squealed whilst jumping on the bed.

"Has Santa been yet Mommy?" My daughter questioned, placing her tiny hands on your cheeks. I untangled myself from my girlfriends embrace and squinted as I looked at my phone.

"Taytum, sweetie, it's 4 in the morning." I tried to calm the excited girl down. After failing miserably, I lifted her into my arms and placed her between myself and Beth.

I sat up against the headboard and stretched my arms above my head and then cuddled the little girl into my side.

"Happy Christmas baby girl, lets try not to wake mama up, she needs to rest." I whispered, in between placing kisses upon Taytum's head.

"What time is it babe?" I heard Beth groan a few minutes later, rolling over to face the tiny brunette. "4am." I replied with a giggle, upmost innocence upon Taytum's face.

"4am?! I'm glad you find this funny!" She mumbled. "Taytum, baby, it's nap time..." She continued, trying to convince our daughter to go back to sleep.

"But Mama, it's Christmas!" The little girl exclaimed, with the famous 'puppy dog' eyes, moving to jump on Beth.

The older blonde retaliated by wrapping her arms around Taytum and tickling her frantically. "Mo-Mommy! Sa-save me!" The little girl squealed in between laughter.

The scene literally made my heart melt. "No babe! Help me tickle her!" Beth shouted.

While laughing, I start moving to 'save' our daughter. I reached forward and pulled Taytum into your embrace, making her laugh even harder.

"Thank you Mommy! I love!" Taytum whispered out of breath as she cuddled into my chest. I leant down and kissed her head, "love you too princess."

"Hey! What about me?!" Beth joked, a pout on her face. "We love too Mama!" The 3-year-old replied, reaching out for Beth's embrace. "I love you too sweetie."

I watched with love as Beth pulled you both into her arms. "Mama? Please can we open presents?" Taytum pleaded, tilting her head to the side as she looked up at you and Beth.

"Come on then T." Beth replied.

"YAY!" She squealed, practically diving out of the bed and running towards the doorway.

"Taytum, don't run!" Beth exclaimed in worry, now jumping out of the bed too. She sighed as Taytum slowed down a little at Beth's worried tone.

Beth shook her head, but smiled at our daughters antics. "She's literally a smaller version of you, Daan. Even though she isn't our biological daughter." She laughed, wrapping her arm around my waist, so we could both walk towards the doorway.

As the 3-year-old rushed along the hallway, I entwined my fingers with Beth's and spun her round. "Merry Christmas babe, I love you." I said lovingly, reaching up to place a kiss on her waiting lips.

"Mm, love too baby." She said. With that adorable laugh that made me fall even more in love. She leant down, planted a tender kiss on my forehead and squeezed my hand in her own.

Thanks for reading this! I really appreciate it. If you liked it let me know in the comments and vote.
If you have any ideas let me know in the comments or in dm.
Xx