Chapter 13

Daan

After a while we are almost home. Viv was driving, I was sitting next to her in the front and Jill and Taytum were in the back.

I was kinda zoned out until I was taken out of my mind. "Daan are you okay?" Jill asked.

"Yeah just thinking."

"And your side?"

"I still have pain, but I think it will be fine. It's getting better though." I replied.

She nodded.

"Oh before I forget to ask. Are you having dinner with us tonight or are you going straight home?" I asked.

"I think we'll go home right away." Viv replied.

"Oke, that's fine." I replied.

After we pulled into the driveway, I got out of the car. I walked to the door where Taytum was sitting.

"Wake up babygirl." I said as I ran my hand through her hair.

She slowly woke up.

"Come honey, we are back home." I said softly, unbuckling her seat belt.

"Can you please pick me up mommy?" She asked with puppy eyes.

"No sorry, not now baby." She hummed, but got out of the car.

I walked over to Jill and Viv, who had meanwhile taken their bags out of the trunk. I hugged them both.

"T, are you coming to say goodbye?" I asked.

She giggled and ran over to Viv, who picked her up. After she said bye to Viv, she went to Jill.

When she was done she walked to me and hugged my leg.

"BYEEE!!" Taytum shouted when Vivianne and Jill walked to their car.

I giggled and waved again.

We walked to the door and I rang the bell. Beth opened the door and smiled.

Taytum ran to her and Beth picked her up.

Beth

I was sitting on the couch, waiting until Daan and Beth came back home.

I heard the bell ringing. I stood up, and walked to the door.

When I opened the door, Taytum ran to me.

"MAMAAA!!" She screamed.

I picked her up and gave her a kiss on her cheek. "Hey princess." I said while she was hugging me.

Then I walked to Daan and gave her a kiss and a hug. "Hey babe."

I walked inside with Taytum on my arm. "I'll help mommy with the suitcases." I said and I put her on the sofa.

She nodded.

I walked to the car and helped Daan with the suitcases.