Chapter 15

Merry Christmas everyone :))

Beth
When I got changed I went to Taytum's room to wake her up.

"Taytum, princess wake up." I whispered.

She slowly woke up.  "Good morning princess."

"Mworingg."  She replied with her eyes still half closed.

"Shall we change and then go downstairs for breakfast?"  I questioned.

She nodded. I lifted her out of bed and put her on the floor.

I helped her out of her pajamas, leaving her in her diaper.

I opened her closet to get an outfit, when I found one I turned around so I could change Taytum.

To my surprise she was no longer there, I walked to the hall where she was playing with her bear.

"Taytum?" I said.

She got up quickly and ran downstairs after her.

"MOMMYY!! HELPP!"  Taytum shouted at Daan with a giggle as she ran to the kitchen where she was making breakfast.

I ran after Taytum, who ran around our kitchen island.  Back to the living room.

I pretended I almost got her, but just slipped through my hands.

"NOOOO!!" Taytum giggled as she ran back to the kitchen.

After running around for a while, Taytum dropped to the couch, exhausted.

She reached her hands for me to pick her up.  I quickly changed her so that we could have breakfast.

...

After I had showered, I walked to the lounge sofa, where Daan and Taytum were waiting for me to finish training.

"Heyy, I'm done."  I said while I sat down next to Daan, who were watching movies with Taytum.

"How was the training?"  Zane asked, who had turned off her phone in the meantime.

I sighed.  "Heavy, we had condition training today."

"Ohh, everyone will have myalgia (spierpijn) tomorrow."  Daan answered.

"Yes, for sure. How was the physio?"

"Good!  I can start tomorrow with training, but I'm not allowed to play duels and not be too angry with playing." I explained.
"Shall we go? We have another appointment in the hospital. " I remembered Beth.

We left the club and went to the doctor.

"Mommy, Mama? Where are we going?" Taytum asked when she saw that we were not driving home.

"We go to the doctor for a check-up and shots."  I replied.

"NOOO."  She whined, she never liked the doctor. Ever since we got there with her, she's basically just afraid of the doctor.