Great Muslim Romance Novels

So, some people D'm'd me and said "but if we aren't supposed to date, what ARE we gonna do? stay single??"

chillax people, your life ain't over. I used to have that perspective as well, but it changed over time. And the biggest game-changer? Wattpad. I read so many awesome Islamic romance novels that are halal as well and they were SO sweet. I've made a little list of some of my faves below: 

Twice Upon a Qadr (By Sajmra)

Houssam Shaykh is living the dream. He is a big sought after basketball star who has his pick of teams, is recognized wherever he goes, makes millions per game, and gets to play his favorite sport for a living. He is even being called the 'Muslim Michael Jordan'. But he has a void that he can't seem to fill, no matter how many screaming fans chant his name. When he goes back home after a long season and decides to throw himself into volunteer work, will he find a shot at finding what he's seeking? Hana Ismail sees life through the lens of her camera. She loves to create memories for others to hold dear, but often wishes that she gets to experience them for herself. When she gets chosen to start a Masjid newspaper, and ends up doing a profile on none other than their very own celebrity, will she have a shot at her own happiness?

this story was one of the sweetest I've ever read, and it's so real too! This woman is such a great writer Allahuma barik❤

Dawud (By yourmuslimah) 

Jannah is a nineteen-year-old Muslim just trying to get by. Her life consists of school, work and keeping her mother happy. That is until she stumbles upon Dawud; an older and handsome employee at the local Islamic bookstore. A new chapter of her life unfolds, where the tests of faith, friendship and family push her to define what really matters. Will she succeed in her mission to be happy? Add this book to your library and read to find out!

This was the first book I read on Wattpad and it was AMAZING mashallah. May Allah reward this sister. 

Jannah (By yourmuslimah)

We continue to follow the life of Jannah, Dawud, their family, and friends. With Jannah starting her third year of university and Dawud starting his fourth, they soon realize that getting married young is as much of a trial as it is a blessing! The two face obstacles involving wealth, patience, school, work and so much more. As everyone continues to lead different and busy lives, the task of finding shelter in one another during times of difficulty seems to get harder. Follow these two through the realities of married life as they strive in hopes of pleasing Allah and making their aspirations come true.

This is the sequel to Dawud and is ongoing mashallah! 

A Muslim's Romantic Journey (By Kittycrackers)

As a Muslim girl, marriage is one of Safia's biggest dreams. All her life she kept herself pure for her faith and her future husband. Although having never had experienced love, and occasionally doubting whether she will, Safia feels herself growing impatient being single. She then sends her family to search for 'the one.' Trusting her family, she decides to say yes to the first person her family finds for her. She believes she will get married and face all her problems with her husband by her side. Is it really as simple as that? Yusuf feels a void in his heart. He tries to deny it, but he knows his mother's not proud of him. He knows she wishes he could be a little more modern like his brother. He wanted his family to find him a wife while he could focus on his deen (faith), but his idea of a wife clashes with his mother's. Seeing that his family were struggling to find him someone he likes, he decides to take matters into his own hands. But is he rushing into decisions without thinking?

I'm currently reading this book and it's awesome Allahumma barik. I'm loving it! 

Captured Hearts (By Sajmra)

Jenna Yousuf has everything all girls envy. A mansion, fancy cars, diamonds and jewels, closets filled with clothes, shoes and purses. A hot husband. But she isn't happy. Who could be when you were forced to marry a man you don't love just to save your family? She doesn't want to give him a chance, nor does she want to try to begin a life with him. But what does she do when he turns out to be the sweetest man she has ever met? Can she keep him at bay, or will she cave, and accept it when she starts to have feelings for her husband? Hudayfah Sulayman has to protect his wife from the evil people who are out to get her brother. While he only married her for that reason, he didnt anticipate one thing; that he would fall in love with her. So much so that he would do anything to make her happy, except for what she really wants; to be let out of their marriage. He knows Jenna doesn't love him now, but should he hold out hope that one day she will?

I couldn't NOT include this book on the list. Mashallah, this is one of my faves because even though it's ROMANCE, it still has substance and storyline. Drama, Action, Mystery, and suspense, it has it all!

This is the end of my leetle list. I don't wanna put books that I haven't actually read otherwise I can't give an honest opinion. but, honest to god, these changed my outlook on marriage and romance mashallah. Have a read of them and follow the authors, and if you have any recommendations, put them in the comments! I'm ALWAYS on the lookout for more books to read.