What I've Been Up Too...

Hey babes!

Okay, so I've been doing ALOT of stuff lately, and thought it would be fun to share on here! Also, I have a couple of questions for you guys, so keep scrolling!

New business

So, my new business is going to be all about design. As some of you may know, I want to be a business consultant in the future, so, I need to know stuff in all aspects of the business (including finance, unfortunately...). So, I thought it would a could way to skill up on the techy design side of things. HENCE. My new business will be centered around graphic design and website development. I'm going on a trip tomorrow for a few days, so I'll be focusing on the logo and the making of the website. It's taken me SO long because I'm VERY particular(extra *ahem*) about the look of things.

Lifestyle Changes

So, i have set a BUNCH of goals for this year, one of which includes...getting onto a basketball team. My dad plays basketball, and so do some of my uncles. I'm not actually very good at it...but we can work on that lol.

I also rewrote my ENTIRE life plan...ok not entire, but I planned till 2024. I'm very specific like that lol, and I like to look at everything at glance. I get distracted ALOT so having that kinda helps.

Life is ALSO getting back to normal! I'm going back to work on the weekends, extra circulars are starting and I'm going to meet my friendssss. XD. ahem, back to being cool.

MuslimahsInspired

YES. I have HUGE plans for this for the rest of the year. LOADS of cool ideas XD. We are also focusing on Guest blogging for the rest of the month, so if any of you guys have any articles you wanna submit, go the website and just drop an email!

But guys, major cool stuff happening!

Writing

Hehe, so I got back on Laylays' story after a MONTH of hiatus (maybe even longer...) and I hope to be more consistent with the chapters.

I've also started writing a new book...a short story that I intend to publish (Insha'Allah!!). Its going to be cool...awesome...ground-breaking!! Ok I'm joking lol, but I hope it can be a success and the beginning of a new career!

Hobbies

Okie, so I've been doing this cute and easy little craft called quilling. Super easy. I literally get pics on Pinterest and copy them lmao.

Anyways, i made LOADS of Eid pressies for people like this, and it was quite fun. I've thought about branding it and turning it into profit, but I got too stressed about just Eid presents lol, so I've put that idea on hold for now.

Reading

I have waited a YEAR to read Kingdom Of Ash by Sara J Maas, and I'm finally going to read it on tomorrow's trip. It's literally over a thousand pages long and im SO happy bcs books take me so fast to read. Like, a 500-page book takes me about 2 hours. So, this should be at least 5 hours of AMAZING reading XD.

As for other bits I'm reading, I got this book called 'I'm not a Number'. It looks pretty good. I also started 'The Fifth Wave'. idk why, but I haven't read any dystopia for ages, so I thought I'd come back to it with this one. I've been too stuck on BLM, romance, and historical books these past few months.

Questions!

Ok, so questions. I got Eid money and have no clue what to spend it on-

I'm utterly boring lol. I have clothes, shoes (Ayy. Their so beautiful alhamdulillah!). Maybe books? idk. What would you guys recommend?

What books do you guys recommend for reading? I'm pretty much burning through my reading list (I'm currently reading 5 books eek).

What type of content would you like tah see? Interviews? Week in my life? Go crazy!

And...a stupid question. But what's one thing you ALWAYS forget when you travel? I'm packing now, and I feel like I'm forgetting something super essential lol.