4. Drama and Rumours

I really dislike drama.

Everyone says that every girl is this big gossip lover, especially if you're a teen. 

Well, meet ME, who hates it! 

Drama and stuff might seem fun when it's happening to someone else, like, if they got sent to the principles office for graffiti, or if they were seen with some guy. 

Everyones like "Astagfirullah" and " Crikey, isn't she like, the sheikh's daughter?" 

This is SO unfair because imagine If it was you?  How would you feel if everyone was judging you like that? you wouldn't feel like partying I'll tell you that much. 

Same goes for rumours. I live in a big family, and the rumours fly around so fast. I've got my own siblings asking me if my other sibling REALLY said or did something. Sometimes its funny, other times...not so much. Especially if the rumours are about YOU. 

I can't judge anyone for hearing the rumours, like, we have ears. But if you decide to share it? Or even START a rumour based off something untrue? 

that's cold man. Ice cold. 

Everything we say to others about another person should be true. You could end up falling into slander and for something so stupid. 

And if we say anything bad, it would be backbiting. 

Now I'm thinking about it, imma just keep my mouth shut. 

The moral is if you don't have anything good to say, just be quiet. 

Its the best way forward!

Hope you enjoyed! DM me topics to talk about next and don't forget to vote and comment! 

Thanks <3