Ramadhan Blog Diaries: Day 2

Hey babes!

9:30am

So, about to head out to archery. I literally woke up 10 minutes ago and I can't even see properly. I just feel totally miserable lol.

1:05pm

Just got back, packed the shopping awayy(Got some snacks for tonight XD). Gonna go pray Duhr and yeah, see if I can do some schoolwork.

Archery was actually tiring, thank god the weather was good. Its been acting super weird lately...snowing in the morning and then super hot after 1pm. I had the added perk of my dad watching me from his car(parked across from the archery field) and watching me. In an all boy class. Fun times.

4:58pm

But yeah! Push on right?

So, my goals for today were...to survive. JK.

so, Fitness goals SAME as yesterday, I've already done all my steps(went shopping) and stretches, so, I'm up to date with that alhamdulilah. I didn't end up doing any work smh. Imma try ft in some maths later or smth....submit coursework....

5:57pm

So...the meeting finished lol. I was so tired omds. I was speaking so slowly and it felt like I was repeating myself loads of times. Still, it was productive alhamdulilah. Gosh I'm literally falling asleep at my keyboard😴 Imma go pray Asr now and write up a report. I haven't got to read a lot of Quran today at all, so while I'm typing that up, ill listen and read at the same time inshallah. Any tips guys? To fit in extra ibaadah? Drop a comment below if you have any, its much appreciated.

7:09pm

Its amazing how little I can accomplish in such a long time lol. Talk about inefficiency. I DID manage to type the notes, but no schoolwork and now I've got another meeting. And made overnight oats for suhoor. Idk how that happened. But anyways, I'm ACTUALLY going to pray now lol. Mum's making samosasss btw. You know its really Ramadhan now there are samosas

7:26pm

This is the last post for todayyyy. I wont follow through right till iftar bcs its about to get busy in this house lol. I DID however want to recommend this new show.

Its in Arabic but has subs alhamdulillah. It's all about the Quran, but do check out the other stuff on this channel. It's pretty cool!

https://www.youtube.com/c/fahadalkandari

Oh, and btw, who else has a Ramadhan Plannerrrr. Here's mine:

It was SUPER cheap like, £3 something

It was SUPER cheap like, £3 something. I'll try send the link later inshallah. But for nowww. BTW, do you guys like the format of the new posts? lemme know!