*New Years*

(Happy new years, hope you like this special chapter)

Universe ???

It was New years eve, as time had struck noom, a young man who had just turned twenty, was seen exiting a shop. He's holding a small box, and a bouquet of flowers, holding many variations of roses. As he was walking down the sidewalk, he was suddenly pulled into an alleyway. 

With a knife held against his neck, and a gun jabbing his side. Three thugs are seen attempting to mug the man.

???: Are you guys serious! It's christmas!?

Thug1: Yeah, and we're gonna need everything you're carrying you hear!

The young man began to empty his pockets, and dropped his wallet, phone, and the presents. As he was still kept at gunpoint, the other two thugs searched through the items, when one of the guys opened the small box revealing a ring.

Thug1: What's your name kid?

???:... Y/n. Y/n L/n.

Thug3: Hm. Were you going to propose to someone?

Y/n nods.

Thug2: How unfortunate, don't worry, we'll send a letter of inconvenience later. 

Suddenly, a web pulled the man holding Y/n at gunpoint, into the air, and stuck him to the wall. A silhouette drops down, and kicks the third thug in the back knocking him down. When the last man goes to stab the hero, she jumps over him and webs him up, before tossing him onto the unconscious man on the ground, sticking the two together.

The hero steps out of the shadows revealing the city's hero, Madame web.

(Imagine her with this mask)

The hero sees Y/n trying to get his items back, she notices an open box on the floor revealing a ring

The hero sees Y/n trying to get his items back, she notices an open box on the floor revealing a ring. Her eyes wided from shock, before trying to play it off.

M.W.: Are you alright?

Y/n: Yeah, they didn't really hurt me, at least not yet. But those assholes were gonna ruin my whole plan for tonight.