Reunited pt 2

(Sorry for the wait, mini announcement at the end.)

Y/n is seen parking into the front of his house, with MJ, Harry, and Petra sitting in the back.

Harry: Daaaamn dude, how the hell did you get such a big house?!

The four exit out of the car as Y/n shuts off his car and locks it, before leading them to the front door.

Y/n: A ton of blood sweat and tears. Now come on, I want you guys to meet my family.

MJ/Harry: Family?

Y/n nods as he unlocks the front door, and the four walk in, and Y/n yells-

Y/n: I'm home!

Suddenly everyone hears something running from the other side of the house.

Iris/Jason: Papa!/Dada!

The two children latch themselves onto his legs, causing the young man to chuckle as he picks them both up and spins them around. Harry and MJ look at the children in shock, this guy really had kids! Not only that, but they look about four at least. 

???: Y/n? Oh I didn't know we had guests.

The three teens look to see a much older Casey wearing a simple red house dress. Her long red hair was tied into a bun, while she wore her reading glasses which made her beautiful green eyes shine.

Harry: *loud whisper* Y/n? Who the hell is this hottie?? How the fuck did you score that!?

Y/n: *Chuckles* You guys know her, it's Casey.

Harry/MJ: What!?

Harry immediately hides behind MJ, as she simply tried to wrap her head around this, last time they saw her she was a crazy stalker, now they're married?? Petra giggles, causing the little boy and girl to get off their father and hug her. 

Iris: Mama Petra! You here!

Jason: Did you bring toys?!

Petra pats Jason's head.

Petra: Sorry, I forgot them, but I promise to bring them next time for sure!

Jason: Awww, okay…

MJ: Petra? How long did you know about this?

Petra: I guess since we were brought back. First thing I did was find Y/n.

Casey: Did you guys already eat? If not I could make some dinner?

Y/n: Thanks hon but we did, why don't you just relax in the living room for a bit? I'll watch the kids for a bit.

Casey smiles

Casey: Thanks, why don't you three come sit down, let's catch up.

Y/n picks up his kids before heading towards the stairs, and pausing.

Y/n: Hey honey, do you know when the others will be back?

Casey: *shakes her head* No sorry, but I was told they made good progress on their "business trip".

Y/n nods before heading upstairs with the two children. This "business trip" was really about the Avengers investigating an old STARK wearhouse. There's been reports of the machines being active at night, despite no one working there. The creepiest part is, a woman's voice is sometimes heard humming a lullaby as well. Though that could just be a rumor.

The four sit down in the living room, as they all began to chat, and catch up over the past few years… everything went well till, the long dreaded question came up.