The other Gwen

Everyone is seen aiming their weapons at Y/n as he protects Gwen.

Police officer: Great another Vigilante!

C.A.: Whoever you are. Stand down, or we'll have to chase you down too.

Y/n: Hm… let me think.

He walks over to Gwen, who was rightfully stunned to see Y/n standing next to her. Y/n places a hand on her shoulder, and places his other under his chin.

Y/n: Nah.

Y/n then glitches away with Gwen, leaving everyone shocked as they vanished.

C.A.: What the hell. *turns to officers* They couldn't have gone too far. Do a full sweep of the area!

Police officers: Yes ma'am!

----

Y/n and Gwen land on top of what used to be his old home. Once he let her go and looked around for the cost to be clear, he looked back at Gwen.

Y/n: Are you alright? Are you hurt?

Gwen shakes her head and as she runs to Y/n and wraps her arms around him.

Gwen: *tearing up* You're actually here… you found me.

Y/n: Of course I would find you. But Gwen, you have to tell me. What the hell is happening to you?

Gwen looked down solemnly as she sat down against the wall and looked at Y/n.

Gwen: When we were in Miles' dimension, I didn't tell you everything going on here.

Y/n nods before sitting across her.

Y/n: Right. So let's start with Petra and I. They said you killed us.

Gwen: I didn't! The serum… *sighs* Let's start from the beginning… Petra to Y/n and I, was our best friend, our lovable nerd. Before High School, Petra used to be Y/n's best friend. And… she had a crush on him, like me. So when we started dating she stopped talking to me. She… she found out about me being Ghost-spider, and went to Dr. Connors and stole a serum.

Y/n: No don't tell me she-

Gwen: *nods* She used it. She knew the other you had a thing for superheroes. But it turned her into a raged monster, people named the Lizard. Turns out the serum was slowly killing her… so when we fought. Some of the last things she said… were hateful. She screamed how she hated me for taking Y/n, how she just wanted to be like me, so he could love her…

Gwen takes off her mask revealing her disheveled hair.

Gwen: Then… the serum killed her. The police found us and I was framed for murder. Y/n never blamed Ghost-spider though… she said I would have never done that. But the public still thinks otherwise. And when Y/n died, the police found his body and accused me of his death… and today…

Gwen began to tear up.

Gwen: Doc Ock … revealed my Identity… everyone is out for my head, a-and my dad… he disowned me. 

She latched onto Y/n as she began to cry into his shoulder. Y/n looked at her stunned before returning the hug, comforting her.

Y/n: *softly* I'm sorry…you shouldn't have ever gone through that. 

Gwen: M-My own dad, h-he told them my location. W-which is why you saw captain America hunting me. Well… at least they'll have someone who cares about justice so much.

Y/n grabs her hand, causing him to look at her.

Y/n: Right, okay, give me a second. I need to think of a way to help you…