*A day in life of Spider-woman*

(I'm thinking of adding some special chapters when I'm working on other projects. So for now I'll be adding prequel chapters, or chapters from other characters perspectives. If you guys have any ideas, let me know. And I hope you enjoy.

And btw, if a chapter name has a *, that indicates a special chapter)

It was the beginning of second semester freshman year for Petra Parker. She's seen running down the sidewalk with her backpack over her shoulder, and her hair a mess.

... This was... an interesting time of her life. As she had just gotten her po-

???: Move it kid!!

Petra jumps over a speeding car, as everyone stares at her in awe. She doesn't waste any time and continues running to her destination.

Petra's POV

Did I seriously just do that!? Damn it, I shouldn't have spent all night patrolling last night!

I made it to school and started to run to Y/n's house. Once I arrive I see my best friend/crush in front of the door waiting for me.

Y/n: Petra! There you are! Come on Harry and Casey are waiting! What took you so long?

Petra: Sorry Y/n! I couldn't sleep last night.

Y/n: *sigh* It's fine. Come on the movie should start soon.

I followed Y/n up the steps, and what felt like no time at all, I was already in his apartment. As we walked in, I saw our good friend Harry sitting on the couch.

Harry: Oh hey guys! Petra you finally showed up!

Petra:*laughs nervously* Sorry, I overslept.

Y/n: You should try to get more sleep Petra. You could barely stay up in class.

Petra: I will... just a bit busy at the moment.

Y/n looks at me confused before brushing it off... thank god, I'm too reckless I swear.

Y/n: Welp, I'm gonna see if the popcorn is ready, and uh, Harry, where's Casey?

Harry: Oh, she's in the bathroom, she should be out in a minute.

Y/n nods and leaves to get popcorn, I sit down next to Harry, as he gets up and begins to put in the movie. As he tries to put an the movie, I hear a door open, I turn my head to see Casey, Y/n's girlfriend coming out of the bathroom. She noticed me and gave me a small smile... honestly, it felt a little forced.

Casey: Oh, hi Petra.

Petra: Hey.

Casey sat down on the opposite side of the couch not even batting an eye at me. I don't know what's going on with her. Ever since her parents... got a divorce, she's just been ignoring Harry and I. Y/n comes into the room with a giant bowl of popcorn and smiles at us. I felt my cheeks heat up by his sweet smile, I glanced over at Casey, who seemed to be having the same reaction as I do, but she glances at me and instantly frowns.

Y/n: Okay, hopefully this is enough food for us all. Harry, you got the movie in?

Harry: Yup! It's ready.

Harry sits on the ground in front of us, while Y/n sits in between Casey and I. Casey instantly snuggled against Y/n, and honestly, I don't like this at all. It's like a power play for her. She always does stuff like this! Everytime I'm near the two of them, she'll just kiss him, hug him, snuggle, everytime! ... I hate it.

Y/n: Petra?

I looked up at him, he had a concussion look on his face.

Y/n: Are you okay? You look kinda down.