Endgame Final

(This is a bit longer, but I hope you enjoy, and sorry for the long wait. Like really sorry. Goddamn I still gotta update some other stuff. Well anyway, I hope you enjoy)

Back with Casey and Hydra. Nightmare glitches slightly, and turns to Viper.

Nightmare: ...It's time. Pack everything up, and burn everything.

Nightmare opens a portal behind him.

Viper: U-Um, sir, where will you go?

Nightmare: There's a fight starting soon… and I intend to join in. 

Viper: And these prisoners?

Nightmare: Kill them.

Nightmare goes into the portal, and vanishes leaving everyone behind as they begin to pack up, and the tank's steel shutters begin to close around the unconscious Gwen. But right before they fully close, some webs land onto them, and pull the tank sideways, causing it to crash onto the ground, and shatter. Viper and Casey look at the broken tank as the revived Gwen is seen passed out on the ground. Viper begins to growl and goes up to the scientists assuming they did something.

Viper: What the hell happened?!

Scientist1: We don't know?! I-It just tipped over and-

Viper: You idiots! Get another tank ready now! We don't have time to waste!

Scientist2: So sorry ma'am!

Viper groans as Casey suddenly hears something tapping her capsule. Casey looks up to see our other Gwen in her Ghost-Spider suit. 

Casey: *whispers* Gwen?!

Gwen: *whispers* Hey, do you think you could have that thing in you under control before I open this?

Casey: *whispers* I'm not sure, *to Carnage* Listen you red bitch, we need to work together to get outta here, i already have Y/n, i might consider even having you join, because I know we're both fucking crazy for him. Now these Nazis tricked you, used you, when in reality they'll kill Y/n… so come on, for once can we work together without betraying each other?

Carnage: … Perhaps.

Casey: *thoughts* STRAIGHT ANSWER BITCH!!

Carnage: *hisses* ah fuck! Fine!

Casey looks up and nods at Gwen, who jumps up and webs the top before ripping off the roof. Everyone turns to see Casey jump out of her prison and joins Ghost-Spider beside her.

Viper: *growls* Ghost-Spider.

Carnage completely wraps around Casey as she then shrieks at the Hydra members.

Gwen: I'll grab the other Gwen, you defend me okay?

Carnage: Got it.

The Hydra soldiers begin to fire at the two, as Carnage blocks the bullets from their guns, before slashing at them, while Gwen twips over to her doppelganger unconscious body. She covers Gwen's body with webs to at least cover her up, before putting her over her shoulder.

Gwen: Carnage let's go!

Ghost-Spider began to leave the base as Carnage throws multiple glass shards at the enemy.

Carnage: Right behind you!

As they escape, a few men try to chase them down, but Viper stops them.

Viper: Leave them be.

Spider: Miss- They-!

Viper: I'm aware. However, Nightmare predicted this. This will only end badly for them all. Let's move out. We have to leave before they bring in S.H.I.E.L.D.