Infinity War pt 2

Ebony Maw is seen interrogating Dr. Strange. Dr. Strange is floating horizontally, face down, and is surrounded by dozens of glassy needles, each about two feet long.

Ebony Maw: In all the time I've served Thanos, I've never failed him. If I were to reach our rendezvous on Titan with the Time Stone still attached to your vaguely irritating person, there would be... judgement. *The needles start to contact Dr. Strange's face, causing an obviously painful whitish subcutaneous glow at each touch* Give me... the stone.

Over with Tony who is watching, hidden, from above. The Cloak of Levitation taps Stark on the arm. He raises his hand to it, ready to shoot, but he sees what it is and stands down.

Tony: Wow you're a seriously loyal piece of outerwear, aren't you?

Petra: Yeah, uh, speaking of loyalty....

Tony and the Cloak turn to face Petra and Y/n, dropping down from above.

Tony: What the--

Petra: I know what you're gonna say.

Tony: You should two not be here.

The cloak then moves over next to Tony as if it was standing next to him.

Y/n: We Were gonna go home--

Tony: I don't wanna hear it.

Y/n: But it was such a long way down and we just thought about you on the way...

Tony: And now I gotta hear it.

The Cloak shakes its collar in sympathy and shrugs.

Y/n: ...And we kinda stuck to the side of the ship. And this suit is ridiculously intuitive, by the way. So if anything, it's kinda your fault that I'm here.

The Cloak and Petra looked shocked.

Tony: *Seriously* What did you just say?

Y/n: I take that back. And now we're here in space.

Tony: Yeah. *Tony crosses to stand right in front of Y/n* Right where I don't want you two to be. This isn't Coney Island. This isn't a field trip. It's a one-way ticket. You hear me? Don't pretend like you guys thought this through. You could not have possibly thought this through.

Petra: No. We did think this through.

Tony: You could not have possibly thought this through.

Petr!: It's just .. you can't be a friendly neighborhood Spider-Woman if there's no neighborhood. *she waits for Tony's reaction* Okay. That didn't really make any sense, but you know what I'm trying to say.

Y/n: Well if it helps, I think it makes sense?

Petra:*sighs* Thanks babe.

Tony: *Breaths shakily* Come on. We got a situation. 

He leads Petra and Y/n over to a viewpoint on the torture below. The two spiders crouches to study the situation, the Cloak leaning over their shoulders.

Tony: See him down there? He's in trouble. What's your plan? Go.

Y/n: Oh! Okay, okay... uh... *Y/n and the Cloak pop back upright* Okay. Did you ever see this really old movie, Aliens?

The Cloak lifts its collar in surprise.

Ebony Maw is seen interrogating Dr. Strange, who groans loudly.

Ebony Maw: Painful aren't they? They were originally designed for microsurgery. And any one of them...

A thump is heard behind him, Maw turns to see Iron Man standing there, hand repulsors ready to fire.