Athena Arc pt 4

(Meanwhile with the girls…)

Over with Felicia and Wanda, they're seen a block away from Avengers Tower, hiding behind a building. The two look to see many armed robots patrolling the area, as well as some sniperbots on the roofs… and that includes a Hawkeyebot. 

Felicia: Okay… well, I say the safest route without us getting head shot the moment we leave this spot, is going roof to roof

Wanda: You realize this is much more dangerous for you right? 

Felicia: Yes, but I have to do my part. Listen, while we're up there, there's no doubt the snipers will attack us head on. Including the purple one by the tower. You block their attacks with your magic, and I'll take them down.

Wanda: … alright fine, but this better work.

Felicia: *smiles* Come on, have some more faith in our spider.

Felica pulls out her grappling gun, and fires a hook onto the roof, and swings herself up there, while Wanda simply flies there.

Two sniper bots run at the two Wanda and hold them in place with their magic, before crushing them. Felicia goes up to two more bots, and takes out her claws, and begins to tear up their armor. She then takes out a black web-bomb, and tosses it between the two. She jumps back as once the bombs explode, electricity follows. The robots fall over as they go completely limp.

Felicia: Told you these would work.

Wanda: Yeah Yeah. How are we gonna get past that though?

Felicia looks across the roofs to see the purple bow wielding robot… aiming its sights on them. Right as it fires its arrow, Wanda stops the arrow and fires it back at it. Impaling in the face, the robot goes to put in another arrow. Felica throws a web bomb at him, but it jumps out of the way, and charges the girls. 

Felicia: Wanda this thing is scrawny crush it! Do the magic stuff!

Wanda: What?!

Felicia: Just do it bitch! Or we're gonna die!!