Teeth and Stinger

A/n: To those who are questioning how everything will play out,as well as the harem

The next morning Y/n is seen cooking some pancakes and bacon, when he suddenly felt a pair of arms go around his chest

Gwen: Hey~

Y/n: Hey, did you sleep well?.

Gwen hums a bit as she sheepishly nods.

Gwen: You were amazing last night Y/n…  

Y/n smirks a bit and kisses her forehead.

Y/n: Come on, go sit down. Breakfast will be ready soon.

Gwen: Mkay…

Y/n chuckles as she sheepishly makes it over to the table. 

After Y/n finishes up making the food. He sets up his and Gwen's servings, before heading to the table. He hands Gwen her plate as the two begin to eat.

Y/n: So uh, what do you wanna do today?

Gwen: Casey is coming over tomorrow right? *Y/n nods* Then I'll spend the day with you I guess? Maybe we could go eat some pizza like old times?

Y/n: *smiles* Yeah sounds fun. I'll try not to fall off a roof on the way there.

Gwen: … wait what? I thought you slipped?

Y/n: Mhm, I slipped off the roof?

Gwen: Jeez Y/n.. 

Y/n: *nervously chuckles* Sorry.

----

Later that night Y/n and Gwen are seen walking towards the pizza place. The two laughed as they reminisced on the past. As they were about to approach the store. A squadron of police cars drove past them, with sirens blaring.

Y/n: Uh… should we be worried?

Gwen: I don't know? Let me check the news.

Gwen checks her phone, as her eyes widened.

Gwen: Something crawled out of the sewage, and apparently attacked some police officers, while carrying what looked like a red canister? 

Y/n: Any images?

Gwen: I'm checking… okay found one. It's… the lizard!?

Y/n: What!? How did he get out?! I thought Petra threw him in jail years ago?

Gwen: I guessed we never really paid attention when he got out? 

Y/n: ...We're gonna have to stop him aren't we?

Gwen: ...Rain check on the date?

Y/n: Yup.

The two rush into an ally, before moments later, swinging out in their spider suits.