Need of a new suit

Y/n is seen in his room looking at his torn up suit. The mask practically was exposed on the side, and multiple tips by the sides and chest. Y/n rubs his forehead as he puts the torn up costume back into his suit basket. He tries to look for other suits, 

Y/n: ...Crap. None of these suits have anyone to help me. *groans* puts these were for cosplay last year. 

He puts the bin back in his closet. He began to pace back and forth wondering what to do.

Y/n: I could go to Avengers tower and ask Natasha to help me make a new suit, or maybe convince Tony? No… I would have to walk there if that's the case, and people would wonder why some teenager is going there? Hm…

He plops onto his bed.

Y/n: God, and I need to make Gwen a suit for training too… and tell Petra. 

Flashback

Last chapter

Gwen: Y-You're the Glitch Spider?!

The two get off the ceiling and get back onto the floor before sitting across each other on the bed.

Y/n: I was planning on telling you, but things got a bit difficult with Casey.

Gwen: You're ex? What's she got to do with anything?

Y/n: Oh she's Carnage.

Gwen: Oh oka-wait what!?

Y/n: Yeah she was evil, but is getting help okay? Back to the main thing, when did you get powers? A glitching spider bit me, but what about you? 

Gwen: I don't know, there was a spider that bit me after our first date, so maybe that gave me my powers.

Y/n: I see. 

The two sat in silence not knowing what to say to each other.

Gwen: … Wait… isn't Glitch spider dating Spider-woman? Did you get another girlfriend without Petra and I knowing?

Y/n: Oh, uh well you see…

Flashback over

Since Y/n already told Gwen everything she wanted to train with me and Petra. Problem one, Petra doesn't know about Gwen having powers, and two… well no suit. Which leads to now. He grabs his private notebook filled with equipment and costume ideas. 

Y/n: Well, I could make a new one from scratch, since trying to finish the prototype seems to be a bit out of reach now. 

His phone suddenly vibrates. He looks down to see a random text message from an unknown phone number. His eyes widened as he read the message.

???: Hey L/n~

Y/n: Who is this?!

???: Relax Y/n, just me, Felicia.

Y/n: Felicia? How did you get my number?

Felicia: I want you to meet me at this address.

Y/n reads the address and grabs his jacket before leaving his room.

----

Y/n arrives at what appears to be a penthouse. He hesitantly knocks on the door.

Y/n: *thoughts* Wait, why did she call me here? Maybe is should go… yeah I should g-

Suddenly the door in front of him opened revealing Felicia Hardy, her hair was damp, and she had a bath robe over her body. Y/n's face began to flare as he looked at the woman in front of him. She giggles before placing a finger on his chin.