Athena part 6

Y/n is seen crawling through the vents, Y/n  the sound of glass tapping below him. He sees two bots standing in the room, both looking over two glass containers, each containing a symbiote. Venom seemed to be almost motionless, while Carnage continued to slam itself onto the glass, hardly doing any damage.

Y/n drops out of the vent and webs the two, and pulls them towards him. He then grabs both of their heads before delivering a venom shock. The bots shake before collapsing onto the ground. Y/n then stomps on their heads full force, before looking at the symbiotes. Y/n walks over to the electronic locks, and shocks them. The capsules open, Y/n places his hands into them, as Venom and Carnage begin to wrap themselves around him. 

His finger Claws extend as electricity corse through his body

Venom: *in head* I was wondering when you'd be here.

Carnage: *in head* So this is what it's like to be inside Y/n… I like it~

Y/n: Don't get any funny ideas. We don't have much time, Jason and Iris are in trouble.

The two symbiotes were silent for a few moments.

Carnage/Venom: LET'S RIP THESE TIN CANS APART!!!

Outside the chemistry lab, a robot is seen looking at the scraps of the two, when suddenly the door explodes and crushes the bot. Y/n and the symbiotes began to make their way to his room.

----

Back with the others…

Everyone is seen approaching the helipad, as many torn up bots were seen left behind. Natasha seemed to have made a full recovery, as she had a pistol in each hand. Casey simply had a plasma gun, Felicia still had her nano claws. while Ellie held a double barrel shotgun, courtesy of Deadpool.

Jennifer: So… is anyone else getting a bad feeling about this?

Sam looks at Bucky and Steve before looking down at the city. 

Sam: Glad I'm not the only one.

Cindy: … We're being watched…

Everyone began to form a circle as the sound of the music began to play again. Hawkeye got his bow ready, Kamala readied her fist, Casey had her gun loaded, Steve brought his shield up, and Johnny went up in flames.  Suddenly three robots land behind them all, The Spider, Captain America, and Iron Man bots. Their eyes grew bright purple, as the music suddenly stopped. The Captain America robot suddenly springs forward towards Bucky. Bucky used his metal arm to stop it from slamming it's shield into his head. Steve throws his shield knocking it off balance, suddenly the spider-bot catches Steve's shield, but it was snatched from him by Gwendolyn. 

Gwendolyn passes the Shield to Petra, who swings back over to Steve, and punches Captain-bot away. 

Steve: This is the second time you've held the shield.