Two tails are better than one

14 months later…

In an alleyway, a large group of goons are seen surrounding a boy, who was on the floor, beaten. The punks laugh amongst each other as another goon kicks the boy's stomach. When another goon goes to kick the boy's back, he is suddenly shot in the chest by an impact web, webbing him to the wall behind him.

The goons all look up to see the new Spider-woman jump down.

Goon1: Oh shit it's Spider-woman!

Spider-woman: Seriously guys? The old beat up the nerd gag? How cliche could you guys be?

Goon2: Back up I'll handle this…

One of the larger goons steps in front of Spider-woman and cracks his knuckles.

Goon2: I always wanted to squash a spider.

Spider-woman places a finger on her chin and tilts her head.

Spider-woman: Oh yeah… that's too bad, you see I have something against losing so~

Spider-woman then kicked the goon in the crotch causing him to let out a high pitch scream before collapsing onto the floor. All of the guys in the area simultaneously hold their crotches, even the boy on the ground covered it, as if he was experiencing the pain himself. 

Spider-woman: Well? *crotches low, ready to fight* who's next?

Two of the goons look at each other before nodding, and putting on their sharp-edge brassknuckles. The two charge at her, before she leaps into the air and shoots two webs on their heads, before pulling them, forcing them to headbutt each other. Three out of the five remaining thugs charged at Spider-woman, before two webs attached to the left and right Goons, before pulling them back, making them fall face first onto the ground.

Suddenly Glitch-Spider jumps down from the roof, and dodges the third goon, before kicking him in the head knocking him out.

Goon4: Aw shit! It's Glitch-Spider!

Glitch-Spider: Yup, now, we could either do this the easy way, or the hard way, the choice is yours.

The two idiots don't back down causing the Glitch-Spider to sigh.

Glitch-Spider: Well, don't say I didn't warn ya.

Spider-woman shoots multiple webs at one of the guys, while the Glitch-Spider, glitches behind the other one and kicks him launching forward. After Spider-woman practically cocooned one of the goons, she shot one last web string, before swinging him around and into the wall sticking him there. While Glitch-Spider effortlessly dodges the thugs attempt, he yawns before shooting an impact web, launching him into a dumpster.

The groans are heard from all of the thugs as Glitch-Spider helps the boy up.

Glitch-Spider: Listen, the cops should be coming in a few minutes since we already called them. What's your name kid?

???: I-it's Alex…

Glitch-Spider: Alright Alex. Why did they start attacking you?

Alex: M-My best friend was dusted, and she used to protect me from bullies, but since most of them survived… They would beat me and take my money I earn from work.

Glitch-Spider nods.

Glitch-Spider: I understand where you're coming from… luckily for you these bullies of yours are definitely going to be locked up. But in case someone isn't around to help, it's best you learn how to fight.

Alex: R-Really?

Glitch-Spider: You got a piece of paper and pen?

Alex hands him a pen and paper as the hero begins to write an address onto it.