Infinity War pt 3

Tony Stark, Dr. Strange, Petra Parker, and Y/n L/n, are all seen aboard the ship approaching the surface of Titan.

Petra: *To Tony* Hey, what's going on?

Strange: I think we're here.

Y/n: Wait already?!

Tony: I don't think this rig has a self-park function. *Urgently* Get your hand into this steering gimbal. Close those around it. You understand?

Y/n: Yep, got it.

Stark: This was meant for one big guy, so we gotta move at the same time.

Y/n: Okay. Okay. Ready.

The ringship is heading straight for the center of what looks like one of a colossal game of jacks.

Petra: We might wanna turn. Turn! Turn! Turn!!

Iron Man armors up as the ringship clips the "jack" obliquely, but still losing a good third of its hull in the collision. Glitch-Spider and Spider-Woman throw up their helmets at the same time. Doctor Strange steps between them and creates the Shield of the Seraphim around them all, anticipating a rough landing.

The ship, now reduced to about 45%, plows through the dirt and stops, leaning slightly to one side.

Doctor Strange helps Tony, now de-helmeted, to his feet; they're both panting a little from the exertion of arrival.

Tony: *To Doctor Strange* You alright? *Panting* That was close. I owe you one.

Spider-woman and Glitch descend from above in classically spider-like fashion.

Y/n: Let me just say if I become that alien from the thing, I'm sorry if I kill you.

Tony: *While pointing at Y/n* I don't wanna hear another single pop culture out of you for the rest of the trip. You understand?

Petra: What he's trying to say is that... something is coming.

A grenade rolls into view, and Petra, Strange and Tony get thrown well back when it fires its energy pulse, while Y/n Glitches backwards. Star-Lord, Drax, and Mantis appear in the doorway.

Drax: *Yelling* THANOS!!!! 

He flings a blade at Doctor Strange, who neatly deflects it with a mystical shield, and in return sends the Cloak of Levitation at Drax's face, half-smothering him and throwing him to the floor. Star-Lord and Iron Man have a brief dogfight until a magnetic disc pins Iron Man face-first to a structure.

Y/n: *Crawling backwards frantically from an anxious-looking Mantis*AH! Whoawhoawhoawhoa! PLEASE DON'T PUT YOUR EGGS IN ME!

Y/n shoots an electric web at Mantis in a panic, pinning arms to her body and tasing her, just before Star-Lord flies at him feet-first, kicking him away. Petra then tries to kick him, only for Quill to dodge.

Quill: Stay down, clown!

Star-Lord can't quite counter her spider reflexes at first; he fires at Spider-Woman, who extends her spider legs and leaps away, but an electric-like cord wraps around Petra and her six new legs when she tries to attack, sending her rolling across the deck. Whilst Drax is seen struggling with the Cloak of Levitation

Drax: Die, blanket of death!

Tony pulls free of the magnet, the Cloak pulls free of Drax as soon as Iron Man has a bead on his opponent and a foot on his torso. Star-Lord has Petra in a head-lock, gun pointed at the girl's head.

Doctor Strange has a mystical shield of golden energy up, and stands ready at the third point of the triangle. Mantis has struggled to her feet behind Star-Lord, still covered with webbing. Y/n pushes himself up before seeing Petra held hostage. Y/n began to glitch in anger, as his fingertips grew sharper reminiscent of his old suit's claws.