Endgame pt 3

(Imma be slow as hell when it comes to this series. So I'm really sorry about that. But anyway, enjoy)

In a lab in the Avengers Compound, we see Bruce fiddling with buttons on a panel. Y/n was in Scott's Ant-Man costume in front of his van, with the back open to show the Quantum Tunnel. Scott, Nat, Laura and Steve are beside Bruce

Bruce: Okay, here we go. Time travel test number one. Scott, fire up the uhhh... the van thing.

Scott opens the portal.

Scott: Kid, are you sure you want to do this?

Y/n: If something happens, I could most likely just glitch to restore myself. Or, if I'm stuck in a timeline, maybe I could glitch to another dimension.

Laura: Yeah sorry honey, but that suit does not look right on you.

Y/n: I know but this is the only one, right Scoot?

Laura and Nat giggle at the nickname, causing Scott to sigh.

Scott: Okay, but, why do you keep calling me  "scoot?" 

Y/n: Because it's funny.

Steve: Breakers are set, emergency generators are on standby.

Bruce: Good. 'Cause if we blow the grid, I don't wanna lose Glitchy here in the 1950's. 

Scott, Nat, Laura and Cap give Bruce a panicked look.

Y/n: Wait for real tho?

Natasha: You're kidding right?

Bruce: Just... It was a bad joke.

Natasha sighs of relief. 

Laura: But were you kidding?

Bruce: *Whispering to Laura* have no idea. We're talking about time travel here. Either it's all a joke, or none of it is. I'm only telling you because I rather take you on then Nat, she's honestly the scarier one out of you two.

Laura: *sighs as she shivers from a certain memory* I know...

Bruce: *Loudly and gives Scott a thumbs up* We're good! Get your helmet on, Y/n. I'm gonna send you back a week, let you walk around for an hour, then bring you back in 10 seconds. Make sense?

Y/n: Yeh.

Steve: Good luck, Y/n. You got this.

Scott: Oh, apparently my daughter forgot to water my plants last week. Can you water them for me? They were kinda a gift.

Y/n: What? Um, okay?

Bruce presses a button, and Yn disappears into the Quantum Tunnel.

Bruce: On the count of three. 3... 2... 1!

Bruce presses a button, and the Ant-Man suit comes back. However, a 16 year old Y/n appears inside it. Much scrawnier than everyone remembers him, before he was Glitch-spider.

Younger Y/n: Uh, guys? This...this doesn't feel right.

Steve: What is this?

Scott: Oh thank god, that wasn't me. Let me tell you my teenage years were the worst!

Laura: You're not helping Scott!

Bruce: What's going on?

Natasha: That...who is that?

Bruce pushes another couple of buttons, trying to fix the problem.

Bruce:*panicking* 

Natasha: Is that my husband?! Bruce!