early morning

(Here take one of many filler chapters)

A few hours after last chapter...

Y/n is seen lying in bed with Natasha, both completely naked under the covers, it was currently 2am as she pressed her chest against his back in her sleep.

Y/n: *thoughts* Out of everyone I ever met I never expected her to rape me… wait was it even rape if I liked it… questionvfor later. Well, at least Nat made her feelings clear…  *looks at Nat* Wait… 

Y/n then realizes something as his eyes widen before looking at the ceiling.

Y/n: *thoughts* We did it raw!! And she didn't let me pull out!! No… Y/n calm down… she said she isn't even able to get pregnant… just calm down. *looks back at her* well, I guess I technically have a harem again. With Casey and her… and maybe Gwen since I explained the situation to her before she had her way with me.

Y/n then sighs.

Y/n: I need to do some more research though, so I'm going to have to use the lab.

Y/n glitches away from Natasha's grasp as he quickly replaces himself with a large pillow. Y/n then puts on some spare clothes that were by the bed. Some sort of Pajamas. Y/n then glitches through the halls as he looks for the lab.  

Y/n continues to walk through the dark halls. After a while, he finally found Tony Stark's old lab. Y/n switches on the lights and looks through the lab, to see it's pretty empty. Y/n approaches the main terminal, to find it was completely wiped clean.

Y/n: There's nothing? Did Tony clear all of this when he retired with Pepper to raise Morgan? … It's like it's brand new, Friday isn't even installed… *jokes* Maybe I should make my own A.I.

Y/n thinks for a moment.

Y/n: Actually… yeah, maybe I should. But first, I guess I'll start using this for my own research. 

(Idk why but this just popped in my head. You guys want to make your own A.I. ? If so, do you guys want it to simply act as JARVIS, or FRIDAY, or do you want one in your harem. And yes, I will think of a way for that to work)

Y/n opens up a new log, and begins to write down the events from the collider. After writing everything down, and writing anything that stood out, he started a log.

Y/n: I don't want anyone to know, but I may as well admit it, at least to myself. I died, a hole through the stomach should've killed almost anyone. But I came back to life…

Y/n stares at his hand.

Y/n: Just like in the recording of Nightmare me. He died, and survived. But I'm not fused with an alien and a goblin. My body repaired itself, like it was resetting my body. I could heal perfectly, and as I was there, I wasn't gaining any of Nightmare's traits after I was reset. I'm truly a glitch, in the multiverse. I can't die by murder, or any thing like that. But that doesn't discount natural deaths.

Y/n then picked up a marker he found next to a white board in the room.

Y/n: It doesn't stop there however, when I was resurrected,  it seemed my powers were busted. My Venom-strikes give off more voltage, enough to momentarily stop Nightmare in our battle. My Glitching Range has definitely increased. Which allowed me to do some… crazy things. I can confirm I could create my own pocket dimensions. And store items within it.

Y/n tosses the marker in the air, before it falls into a portal he creates.

Y/n: … Then I could easily take out a specific item from that dimension.

Another portal opens, as it drops the marker in his hand. He then places it back down with the whiteboard.

Y/n: These portals are different from Strange's, and the Colliders. But appearance wise, it's a broken ring that is constantly glitching with a no image, just a void on the other side.  So I guess to make this easier, I'll call this ability, Void. And now for the last subject.

Y/n pauses.

Y/n: My dimension hopping. People would guess my glitching is random and chaotic. But it required a lot of concentration to glitch like I did on my dimension warp. Once I was glitching in that reality enough, I then opened a portal below me, which leads to the next step. I had to concentrate on my home. I'm… still unsure if it was concentrating on what did the job. I know I pictured those I loved here, and my city. But is that how I travel to other dimensions? I would be practically traveling to other dimensions based on little knowledge I have there. 

Y/n lets out a sigh.

Y/n: Do I think of Gwen? So I could travel there? Or would it send me to a random Gwen? I have little to no knowledge about that universe. The only two things I could say is I'm dead, and she's Spider-woman there. Would that be specific enough? I don't know… but if I'm wrong, I should find my way back. End log.

The audio log stopped recording as he heard someone walk into the lab.

???: Y/n?

Y/n turns to see Natasha wearing a simple white robe. She walks up to him.

Nat: I was wondering where you went, I was worried if I upset you earlier…

Y/n: Of course I'm not mad at you. I mean you could've just confessed to me… but that was fine too.

Nat: *giggles* So am I part of you harem now?

Y/n: Yeah, just gotta explain to Casey… which, will most likely be a field day. 

Nat: So, what are you working on?

Y/n: I'm trying to figure out how to travel dimensions.

Nat: *sarcastically* Oh so a normal Saturday? Seriously though, you're really trying to find a way to be with her?

Y/n: … Before she left she confessed to me. And I won't lie when I say I felt like loving her, like she was my Gwen.

Nat: but she isn't Y/n.

Y/n:  … I know, but I still have those feelings towards her.

Natasha sighs and hugs Y/n.

Nat: Well… if I guess I'll support you Y/n. Just don't leave this dimension too long got it?

Y/n gives Natasha a quick kiss on the cheek causing her to to grow a smile.

Y/n: Thanks Nat.*Y/n back up from Natasha*  Now, I need to just figure out a few more things.

Nat: what?

Y/n: If i could really travel more dimensions, how my powers work. And if I could actually find Gwen. I know I need to picture it, but I only know so much.

Nat: Good luck with that мой маленький паук (my little spider).

Natasha kisses Y/n on the cheek and begins to walk back to her room, before Y/n asks her something.

Y/n: Wait… are you wearing anything under that?

Natasha turns her head and smiles.

Nat: No, but if you want, we could go for round two?~

Y/n stares at her for a moment.

Y/n: … give me an hour.

Nat: *giggles* An hour and no more.

She then leaves Y/n alone in the lab.

Y/n: Well.

Y/n opens a void portal.

Y/n: *looks around the lab* Let's see how much this holds.