Infinity War pt. 1

Down in Manhattan, a school bus is seen leaving a high school. Inside, Y/n, and Gwen, are seen sitting next to each other, while MJ and Petra share the seat next to them. And Harry was sitting behind MJ and Petra's seat with Liz.

Gwen:*whispering* So I was thinking, how does Petra do that?

Y/n: *whispering* I honestly don't know. I think Natasha taught her that.

Gwen:*whispering* She was taught to drop cars on us? Just to find out how strong we are?

Y/n: Well, I'm only saying she taught her that, because Natasha did that to me the first day at training. Then again, she probably got it from Sky High.

Gwen: You're telling me, Black Widow, a secret Shield Agent, watched Sky high.

Y/n: Yup.

Gwen: ... huh.

The two stayed silent before they both chuckled from the thought. MJ notices Petra looking enviously at Gwen.

MJ: Hey. So uh, you lost a bet or something?

Petra: ...Yeah… We played an 11 round rock paper scissors… and I still lost.

MJ couldn't help at giggle at the idea of the two really competing just for them to sit down. Petra looks at MJ and gasps dramatically as if she felt betrayed.

Petra:*dramatically* How could you laugh at my suffering!

This just makes MJ laugh harder, a second passes and Petra soon joins in the laughter. Y/n looks at the two and smiles.

Gwen: I'm glad she isn't upset anymore.

Y/n: Same here. Alright, so what we're we talking about…

Y/n seems to trail off as he's focusing outside the window. Gwen notices this and looks in the same direction. Y/n silently text Petra, who then looks out the window and sees the same problem.

Y/n: *quietly* Gwen, you're staying here.

Gwen: *quietly* What? But I could help!

Y/n: You don't even know how to swing yet, in sorry, but you're staying here!

Gwen remains silent as Y/n gets up and taps Harry on the shoulder, and makes him look out the window. His eyes widened before yelling.

 His eyes widened before yelling

Harry: We're all gonna die!

Everyone collectively looked out the window, and began to panic. Petra and Y/n amongst the panic, jump out the window of the bus. Y/n and Petra are then seen in their Spider suits before swinging towards the space ship.

----

Tony Stark is seen in his iron man suit. Currently on the ground as a large, claw-like chain, was heading towards him. Suddenly, the chain is caught, as Petra is seen pushing it back.