Eric's POV

I was so tired after staying up so late. I decided to go to the library and get a couple of books. I was meeting with Belle and we were gonna go to Cinderella's café. Everyone felt me and Ariel were meant to be but, if I'm true to myself I really like Alysia. Belle has helped me with the new date plan. Then suddenly I saw her. "Hey, Alysia I really like you and I wanted to know if you'd go on a date with me?" I said. "Sure, I'd love to!" She replied. She smiled at me and we exchanged numbers.
TIMEJUMP
I texted Alysia and she didn't respond. I heard a knock on the door and it was Chris and Alysia. I was jumping to conclusions but I let her explain. "So are you two.." I started to say. "No!! No!! I'm here to see Hiro." Chris said. Relief flew past me. "Ok well we've got to go on a date so bye!" Alysia said. We walked out of the dorm and I said "Off to the movies we go!" She smiled and we ran to Walt Cinema to go and watch the Disney Games. It was super cool and we saw me and other friends of ours. ( LOOK NEXT CHAPTER TO SEE THE TEAMS!) At the end of the movie I took her to Bella Note and we shared a spaghetti meal. (Coincidence, I THINK NOT! Reference intended) "Thanks so much for everything! I had the best night ever!" Alysia said. "Well... I have a surprise for you" I said. I grabbed her hand and asked her "Will you be my girlfriend?" She paused and blushed a rose red and said "Yes!" I carried her back to her room and she kissed me on the cheek and said " Goodnight, my love" "Goodnight my princess" I replied. She closed the door softly and I sunk to the floor, What a day.